The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Health& SC Student
Iam gutted, really wanted a decision before eater!! :angry:

DITTO TO THAT MAN !!!

It's just the suspense of this has me not able to concentrate etc in work !! hahaha
I just need peace of mind to know if I got it or not xxx
Original post by shampoo1
DITTO TO THAT MAN !!!

It's just the suspense of this has me not able to concentrate etc in work !! hahaha
I just need peace of mind to know if I got it or not xxx

Same as me!! lol Can't do any work without thinking weather i've got in r nat!!lol:rolleyes:
I have applied for ulster too, so much for the end of march!! now it'll be mid april at least :frown:
Reply 303
Same as me!! lol Can't do any work without thinking weather i've got in r nat!!lol:rolleyes:

This is life-changing schtuff! hahaha
We'll pray that maybe today they'll get the numbers and then we will all know within the next 24 hours!
If we all get in now we'll be like the best of friends because we chat on here so much anyway! haha xxx
Awhhh do you know what, ucas closes for Easter tomo at 6pm... i hope to god we hear today or tomo because if not we defo wont hear till after 16th :-(
Reply 305
This is life-changing schtuff! hahaha
We'll pray that maybe today they'll get the numbers and then we will all know within the next 24 hours!
If we all get in now we'll be like the best of friends because we chat on here so much anyway! haha xxx

It sure is life changing stuff..lol
I really hope we find out this week i cant wait any longer..lol
If we all get in wel have to meet up before we start..fingers crossed anyway..:wink: xx
Reply 306
Original post by catherinec18
Awhhh do you know what, ucas closes for Easter tomo at 6pm... i hope to god we hear today or tomo because if not we defo wont hear till after 16th :-(

THE 16TH??
Holy Moley I cannot wait that long, Im fit to cry here!!! hahaha

Original post by Joanne238
It sure is life changing stuff..lol
I really hope we find out this week i cant wait any longer..lol
If we all get in wel have to meet up before we start..fingers crossed anyway..:wink: xx

YESSSS deffo deffo deffo !! Ahh wouldn't it be amazing now :smile:
Do yous all live in Northern Ireland? I'm coming back in July for a festival in Derry called Glasgowbury, are any of you going??
I cant waiitttt haha xxx
Reply 307
anyone ringing today for updates lol?? xxx
Reply 308
Original post by nicoleio
anyone ringing today for updates lol?? xxx

Whos turn is it today ??? haha xxx
Reply 309
hhahahaa
lol not me... i think they would know my number ha
Reply 311
Original post by catherinec18
lol not me... i think they would know my number ha

They know me too ! Big Southern Irish accent on me hahaha xxx
Reply 312
Do yous all live in Northern Ireland? I'm coming back in July for a festival in Derry called Glasgowbury, are any of you going??
I cant waiitttt haha xxx

Yip i just live outside about 30mins outside derry so magee is really handy plus i did my degree there so know my way about magee. Aw very good ive heard good reports about the glasgowbury festival, its not too far away from me either..lol xxx
Just rung magee there went through to voicemail!! R they finished for easter!!! looks like it the 16th thn! :frown:
Reply 314
Just rung magee there went through to voicemail!! R they finished for easter!!! looks like it the 16th thn! :frown:

nooooooooooooo :frown::frown: xxx
Reply 315

DONT !!!
Oh God I am so depressed, I just want to know!!
Wish we knew today, imagine the shock of us all. Sad or good I just wanna know so I can accept another offer if I dont get Magee !! Waaaa

Original post by Joanne238
I cant waiitttt haha xxx

Yip i just live outside about 30mins outside derry so magee is really handy plus i did my degree there so know my way about magee. Aw very good ive heard good reports about the glasgowbury festival, its not too far away from me either..lol xxx

Ahhh whats your first degree in?? I know Derry very well, I think its a really cool city !!
And one of my friends lives nearby in a place called Limavady so I definitely know ONE person for if I was to start there!! haha
Aww you should so get tickets to Glasgowbury, I've never been before but I'd say its gonna be some madness :smile: xxx
DONT !!!
Oh God I am so depressed, I just want to know!!
Wish we knew today, imagine the shock of us all. Sad or good I just wanna know so I can accept another offer if I dont get Magee !! Waaaa

Ahhh whats your first degree in?? I know Derry very well, I think its a really cool city !!
And one of my friends lives nearby in a place called Limavady so I definitely know ONE person for if I was to start there!! haha
Aww you should so get tickets to Glasgowbury, I've never been before but I'd say its gonna be some madness :smile: xxx

Same as me!! really wana knw either way!! About to blow up! LAWL!:colondollar:
Reply 317
Has any1 phoned in today? Ive a feeling its gona be after easter before we hear unless Magee staff only get a long weekend off. The wait is driving me insane for both the nursing and social work courses (my sw interview was on the 1st feb).

I live about 20 mins outside of Derry so magee will be soo handy.

Are you all school leavers or are any of u mature students?
well i just called lmao...admissions were busy but i spoke to a lady at the nursing dept! She said admissions were very busy today so fingers crossed its a sign they heard! x
Original post by nics012
Has any1 phoned in today? Ive a feeling its gona be after easter before we hear unless Magee staff only get a long weekend off. The wait is driving me insane for both the nursing and social work courses (my sw interview was on the 1st feb).

I live about 20 mins outside of Derry so magee will be soo handy.

Are you all school leavers or are any of u mature students?

Hy im a mature student... (29) i live 10mins from Magee i can walk over peace bridge! The wait is also driving me mad! I had my Queens interviews yeaterday but they were a disaster so im hoping and praying for Magee! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending