The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shampoo1
Have you confirmed your Liverpool choice?
Is yours conditional or unconditional? ahhhh xxx

No nat yet! Goin to wait untill I get back to college!lol It's conditional r u goin for the open day on 20th april!? Ihve to go by my-self so nervous!! lol:colondollar:
Reply 381
Original post by Health& SC Student
No nat yet! Goin to wait untill I get back to college!lol It's conditional r u goin for the open day on 20th april!? Ihve to go by my-self so nervous!! lol:colondollar:

Mines conditional too :biggrin:
I was thinking on going to the open day too but have to see with work !!! My cousins a teacher in Liverpool so I was trying to rope her into coming too !!
Are you excited? I think it all seems so real now, now I know where im going !!

Liverpool is a faaabbbb city !! Im not far from it now being in Manchester and I must admit I do love it, its great craic and lifestyle etc.
What age are u again? are u 21? xxx
yeahh got conditional offers..:-) cant believe it!!
Mines conditional too :biggrin:
I was thinking on going to the open day too but have to see with work !!! My cousins a teacher in Liverpool so I was trying to rope her into coming too !!
Are you excited? I think it all seems so real now, now I know where im going !!

Liverpool is a faaabbbb city !! Im not far from it now being in Manchester and I must admit I do love it, its great craic and lifestyle etc.
What age are u again? are u 21? xxx

Iam 17 cumin 18 on the 24th of april!lol Awh could go like nw!:smile: Cn't wait just to get started!! Just get halls sorted and tats me!! Awhhhh September cnt cum quick enough!! :wink:
Reply 384
Do you know what you do to change your UCAS so it confirms it as your first choice or how you can accept it? eekkkk
I wana go for the Marybone ones that are directly across the road from the uni hahaha they're all en-suite and you live with all healthcare students like paramedics etc too :biggrin: xxx

Did you get your ucas changed to accept your choice? I had to withdraw my application to sw as i hadnt recieved an offer from them yet before it would let me reply to any of my offers, then on the choices page below the offers it should say reply in red writing. Hope you enjoy liverpool and im sure u will make a fab nurse by the end of it :smile: xx
Reply 385
Original post by nics012
Did you get your ucas changed to accept your choice? I had to withdraw my application to sw as i hadnt recieved an offer from them yet before it would let me reply to any of my offers, then on the choices page below the offers it should say reply in red writing. Hope you enjoy liverpool and im sure u will make a fab nurse by the end of it :smile: xx

I rang UCAS haha and there one more uni to confirm VIA UCAS my place although I know I already have it !!
Im a it gutted to reject the other unis cause I panic I'm making the wrong choice hahaha cause I was so certain on Magee but I think Liverpool is def the way forward :biggrin:

I just cant wait to be a nurse!! lol
Are you excited now :biggrin:?? xxx
Reply 386
Got a conditional for Magee cant believe it so so excitedxxx
Reply 387
Original post by Nursecj
Got a conditional for Magee cant believe it so so excitedxxx

congratss!! (: xxx
Reply 388
congrats Nicoleio, well done. We are off to magee in september. Do you know anything about accomodation there. I will be 36 so I guess i'll be looking for something ensuite or not in halls. Anyone around my age doing this???
Reply 389
Original post by priyaremi
congrats Nicoleio, well done. We are off to magee in september. Do you know anything about accomodation there. I will be 36 so I guess i'll be looking for something ensuite or not in halls. Anyone around my age doing this???

Hiya Priyaremi,me i will be 36 in September,i will be travelling up to Magee.I live in Coleraine.Still hasnt sunk in that i got an offer xx
Reply 390
Original post by nicoleio
congratss!! (: xxx

Congrats to you as well,really really excited x

Hey priyaremi congrats on ur offer I got offered a place too. I am 33 but wont be looking for accomadation. So sorry for those who didnt get a place.
Original post by Nursecj
Congrats to you as well,really really excited x

congrats nursecj. i will be travelling too what branch did u get an offer for?
Reply 393
Original post by nikkimcdonald
congrats nursecj. i will be travelling too what branch did u get an offer for?

Got offer for Adult Nursing what about you?
Reply 394
Hi Nursecj and nikkimcdonald, well done on your offers. I am shocked to hear that there will be some ladies around my own age on the course. I was worrying that I might be the only one.lol.

My offer is for adult branch. What about you guys??. I wonder if there are any mature students who will stay up in accomodation. Im really excited but I know the kids (I have four from 13years to 4 years old) will really miss me and I them but this was something really talked about with the hubby so hope all goes to plan!!!. I am from the republic so a 7hour bus journey each way but this is really something that I feel is going to benefit not just myself but the family.

Soooooooooooooooooooo excited, i want to cry after all the waiting and interview stress etc etc.
Hi Nursecj and nikkimcdonald, well done on your offers. I am shocked to hear that there will be some ladies around my own age on the course. I was worrying that I might be the only one.lol.

My offer is for adult branch. What about you guys??. I wonder if there are any mature students who will stay up in accomodation. Im really excited but I know the kids (I have four from 13years to 4 years old) will really miss me and I them but this was something really talked about with the hubby so hope all goes to plan!!!. I am from the republic so a 7hour bus journey each way but this is really something that I feel is going to benefit not just myself but the family.

Soooooooooooooooooooo excited, i want to cry after all the waiting and interview stress etc etc.

I got adult too. I completly understand what ur saying about it making a difference to u and ur families lives I feel the same, and 3 years will fly in. I have 3 children from 11 to 2. I will drive everyday although it will take 1hr 30 mins each way not looking forward to that bit of it but when in uni we r only in 3 days a week. I am glad their r people around r age I was worried about being an oldie. Hopefully c u in Sept.
Original post by Nursecj
Got offer for Adult Nursing what about you?

Same offer for adult hopefully c u in sept
Reply 397
See you girls in September. So looking forward to it. I wonder how many student for adult nursing they take in magee???.
Reply 398
heyy, seen someone mentioning about accomodation!?! I am 21 and dont think i fancy staying in halls?? what other accomodation is there to offer or what is everyone else doing?? xoxo
Reply 399
Someone suggested gumtree.com so i will check that out. We could also ring residential in magee to see what they say after easter. Im sure that there must be rooms to rent short term as we are in and out on placement. I wonder what others do?

I was even thinking of doing a deal with a Bed and breakfast also as we are only in two and half days per week, i think.

Quick Reply

Latest