The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ConnorB
My Dad went here. He said the Uni experience was brilliant, even with the IRA screwing things up every now and again back then!

I have to confess this make me uneasy going to londonderry/derry as things can still be uneasy up there....but hopefully times have changed and the university is far enough out of the way!!:colondollar:
Yeeeee haaaaa grades in and 72% in access course!!! happy days be seeing you all in September xxxx
Original post by priyaremi
Hey all! Nikki has just set up a magee nursing page for all nursing starters at magee in sep. We could'nt find any other nursing page that may have been set up. Come and join and we can all chat before september.

what the page called?? or can you add me?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 503
Original post by sparkle princess
what the page called?? or can you add me?
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi sparkle princess, do you want to pm me your real name and I can add you. It is a closed page for us only. It is called magee student nurses.

I am Claire Onakoya, by the way and a massive congrats to you on your fantastic result. You're so lucky. You can rest easy now and you know your fate. I have to wait until august 15th for my result!!!. Well done again.
Original post by priyaremi
Hey all! Nikki has just set up a magee nursing page for all nursing starters at magee in sep. We could'nt find any other nursing page that may have been set up. Come and join and we can all chat before september.

Hi priyaremi can u pm me the link for the page as well please x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 505
Original post by Clarabell :-)

Hi Clarabell, it is magee student nurses but you have to be added so you can pm me your name or request me as a friend on facebook and then i can add you to the page. my name is above.
[QUOTE="priyaremi;38400758"]
Original post by Clarabell :-)

Hi Clarabell, it is magee student nurses but you have to be added so you can pm me your name or request me as a friend on facebook and then i can add you to the page. my name is above.

Ok thanks i will pm u my name and add u on Facebook now x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Nursecj
Hiya Shirlene i live not far from you,was also thinking along the same lines as you with travelling,seeing if it would be cheaper to do train or drive up,there is also another girl i know who is waiting results & can drive.how about us all trying to sort out something for Sept car sharing?

That sounds good, I also know a girl going to Magee who can also drive and lives near me too! But sure we can also wait and see what the timetable is like/see how many days we are in and what train fares are gona be too. Cant wait to meet everybody! :smile:
I'm going to get the derry train from mossley station and ive no idea how much its gona cost or where it passes through you can check online, the NIrailway has all its timetables on there and you can see where it goes through so you can maybe meet up with others along the way!! :tongue: You can apply for a student card online as wellthrough ni railways you print the form off and take it to your nearest depot (you have to pay £7)and it gives you a discount on all your fairs :wink: but dont think this year's is out yet?? Im going to travel up on the train through the summer and see how long it takes and which bus to get from the train station to the uni so i'll keep you posted.:confused: the train will def be cheaper for me cause it would take me over two hrs in the car and i couldnt keep up with the petrol bill so im only using my car for placements :smile:

your car sharing is a great idea but you cant take money for your petrol as this voids your insurance!!!:angry:

yeah I wouldnt take money off other people for getting a lift in my car, Id just like the favour returned by gettin a lift in theres lol! i.e take it in turns to drive etc. Yeah keep me posted on how your trial journey goes please :smile::smile:
Reply 509
Yeeeee haaaaa grades in and 72% in access course!!! happy days be seeing you all in September xxxx

Congratulations sparkle princess!!see you in Sept x
Original post by shirlene1411
yeah I wouldnt take money off other people for getting a lift in my car, Id just like the favour returned by gettin a lift in theres lol! i.e take it in turns to drive etc. Yeah keep me posted on how your trial journey goes please :smile::smile:

will do...:wink:
Reply 511

Congrats :smile:
Has any one who is on the reserve recieved any offers yet?
Reply 513
Yayyy 71% in my access course! So pleased!! Seee y'all in September :biggrin: :biggrin: xx
Reply 514
Has anybody had any info yet on induction etc?xx
Reply 515
Hi Nicoleio,

The facebook page seems to be where we are all at. It's very active so it's on magee student nurses if you want to be added.

Anyway, the girls that have had their places confirmed have received information that registration is on september 14th and we just have to go in for a few hours to enrol, meet lecturers, find out our groups etc.

Induction week then starts on mon 17th september.

I don't get my results until aug 15th so havent had confirmation yet. Congratulations on your brill results.x
Reply 516
I tried type that on fb and can't find it?? can u add me to it?xx
Reply 517
Original post by nicoleio
I tried type that on fb and can't find it?? can u add me to it?xx

Of course hun, can you pm me your name so that I can add you?x
Reply 518
Hi guys I'm new to this :biggrin: Im hopefully starting magee in sept if i get the grades =/ I've applied for Duncreggan has anyone else yet?
Reply 519
Original post by Nurse255
Hi guys I'm new to this :biggrin: Im hopefully starting magee in sept if i get the grades =/ I've applied for Duncreggan has anyone else yet?

Hi Nurse255, I have applied to Duncreggan and so have a few others. I am just in the process of adding more people to our student nursing magee facebook page if you want to be added. loads of info on there. you can pm me with your name and i will request you as a friend and then i can add you if you like.

Roll on September!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending