The Student Room Group

University of ulster ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I got my interview changed to Monday the 12th at 3:15 :smile:
HURRAAAHHHHH !!! I'm going shopping with my mum next week when I fly into Ireland haha, I've got a grey blazer so far! Im soo soooo excited now :smile: xxx
Reply 161
thats greeat news shampoo1! goood luck (:frown::
Reply 162
Original post by shampoo1
I got my interview changed to Monday the 12th at 3:15 :smile:
HURRAAAHHHHH !!! I'm going shopping with my mum next week when I fly into Ireland haha, I've got a grey blazer so far! Im soo soooo excited now :smile: xxx

I'm glad you got sorted..:wink: good luck with your interview...xxxx
Interview tomo.....ahhhhhhhhhh :-)
Reply 164
Original post by catherinec18

Good luck..:smile: xxx
Reply 165

best of luck let us know how out you get on and what the questions were like
any 1 else got there interview tomo?
Reply 167
any 1 else got there interview tomo?

AHHHHHHHHH Catherine!!
Good Luck! How do you feel about it?? You've got it anyway so just let your personality come through :smile: xxx
cheers guys, just going through some last bits b4 i head in! Here goes! xx
Reply 169
Its strange, I'm actually more excited than nervous about sitting this interview now :smile:!!!
I've already been offered a place at another uni so maybe that's why I'm a bit more confident! But I bet I'll be fit to get sick next Monday when its my turn! haha
Let me know how it goes :smile: xxx
Well sigh of relief the interview is done! I feel i did well, but sure you never no really! Now the long wait......again! x
Reply 171
my interview is on thursday!!! sooo nervous! how many interviewers wer ther catherinec18?? xx
Original post by nicoleio
my interview is on thursday!!! sooo nervous! how many interviewers wer ther catherinec18?? xx

There were 2! my interview lasted about 25min, good luck x
Original post by shampoo1
Its strange, I'm actually more excited than nervous about sitting this interview now :smile:!!!
I've already been offered a place at another uni so maybe that's why I'm a bit more confident! But I bet I'll be fit to get sick next Monday when its my turn! haha
Let me know how it goes :smile: xxx

Hey hun good luck, yes maybe the fact you already have an offer is taking the pressure off slightly! xx
Reply 174
anyone had their interview yet? hope it goes well for everyone :smile:
Original post by Julz-
anyone had their interview yet? hope it goes well for everyone :smile:

i had mine today, when is yours?
Reply 176
Well sigh of relief the interview is done! I feel i did well, but sure you never no really! Now the long wait......again! x

What were the questions? I'm having mine tomorrow morning, 6th March. :/ i'm scared.
Original post by arsians12
What were the questions? I'm having mine tomorrow morning, 6th March. :/ i'm scared.

Sorry, im not giving out the questions as this would leave others at an unfair advantage to me... but i do know that my friend and i where at the same time and his questions where different to mine! If you have done your reasearch and preparation you will be fine! Best of luck.
Reply 178
Hey hun good luck, yes maybe the fact you already have an offer is taking the pressure off slightly! xx

Here's hoping :smile:
Ahhh I'd say you feel great now yours is done! Im actually wishing the next week away ! Have you any idea when the offers will be out? Is it a case of a week or two or a month I wonder.
I remb u saying you want Magee the most because of your kids and husband so I hope you get it xxx
Reply 179
is it easy to find the place were the interviews are being held?? mine is on thurs and driving a 2hour drive away down, never been in derry before haha!!xx

Quick Reply

Latest