The Student Room Group

Aqa sociology unit 4 crime & deviance- january 27th 2012 !!!!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Does anyone have any tips on how to learn EVERYTHING, within 3 days. :redface:
Reply 421
Original post by Alex3r3
I think it's really hard to predict this unit :/ I know feminism has come up in relation to strat but could well come up as the 33 theory essay. I think modernity V postmodernity could also come up.

I'm just going to have to revise it all :/ and by 'revise' I mean literally self-teach myself it..

Oooh I love modernity and post modernity haha. I just so can't wait to be done. Then i'm off to Kavos!! I really hope feminism comes up got 31/33 on that essay, i'm just gonna memorise it haah
Reply 422
Original post by dione
Oooh I love modernity and post modernity haha. I just so can't wait to be done. Then i'm off to Kavos!! I really hope feminism comes up got 31/33 on that essay, i'm just gonna memorise it haah

got so much to learn!
Reply 423
Suicide and realism have never been asked. I know feminism came up at a 33 marker in 2010 :smile:
Reply 424
June 2012 Crime
I reckon
Left + Right Realists
Green Crime
Suicide
Don't know about research/methods..hard to predict
33 marker ... social policy/sociology, science/sociology, social action or postmodernity/modernity are my predictions! x
Original post by angel2013
1st question-->labelling theory how its usefuk
2nd question-->globalisation how it changes amount of crime and types of crime committed
3rd question-->strengths and limitation of covert observation for investigating courts proceeding
4th question-->assess contribution of functionalist and New Right theories and research to understanding society

I thought does were pretty nice questions. The only one I don't get is the last one? There is no mention of New Right in the books, but there is functionalism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending