The Student Room Group

Learning Spanish language: The Spanish Learners' Society!

Scroll to see replies

How would you say "Perhaps I will move to the other side of the World" in spanish?

I've tried, "quizás me mudaré al otro lado del mundo" but I'm not sure it's accurate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frivolousme
How would you say "Perhaps I will move to the other side of the World" in spanish?

I've tried, "quizás me mudaré al otro lado del mundo" but I'm not sure it's accurate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, that's perfectly correct :smile:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Yes, that's perfectly correct :smile:

Ah great thanks ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys, sorry for all the questions but I was just wondering how you would conjugate ir in this sentence:

Antes siempre escuchaba mi iPod mientras .......... al cole.

I was thinking fui/iba or just yendo, would all/some/none of them work? :smile:
Original post by matalyst
Hey guys, sorry for all the questions but I was just wondering how you would conjugate ir in this sentence:

Antes siempre escuchaba mi iPod mientras .......... al cole.

I was thinking fui/iba or just yendo, would all/some/none of them work? :smile:

Definitely ''iba'', because you've got ''siempre'' in there which is implying a repeated action in the past. ''Fui'' wouldn't make sense nor would ''yendo''
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Definitely ''iba'', because you've got ''siempre'' in there which is implying a repeated action in the past. ''Fui'' wouldn't make sense nor would ''yendo''

Oh right, thanks and thanks for explaining it too :smile:
Hi, I am doing A Level Spanish and have done an essay recently. My teacher said it is not of the required quality. Could anyone please read over it and make it any better please? Thank you!!
Original post by chromesilver7
Hi, I am doing A Level Spanish and have done an essay recently. My teacher said it is not of the required quality. Could anyone please read over it and make it any better please? Thank you!!

I'll have a look :smile: I'm an A2 student - is it an AS essay? Sorry, replied on your thread about this as well..

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can send it my way as well if you want :smile: AS or A2?
Thank you! How should I send it to you? I have to give it in the day after tomorrow... Thank you!
Could you replay ASAP please? I need to do improvements and fix mistakes as part of a pre-mock... How should I send the essay to you guys?

Apparently it isn't of a good quality. Try making it as good as possible, but not TOO good, because it would be obvious and they will question me. THANKS!
Could you replay ASAP please? I need to do improvements and fix mistakes as part of a pre-mock... How should I send the essay to you guys?

Apparently it isn't of a good quality. Try making it as good as possible, but not TOO good, because it would be obvious and they will question me. THANKS!

Email or PM, I don't mind
PM exceeds the characters

What is your email?
Instead, could you guys just give me tips? It's fine... Sorry for disturbing you...
PM exceeds the characters

What is your email?

Te mandé un mensaje privado
Thanks, I sent one too.. Never mind, leave it... It's early on anyways, so leave it. Thanks for the support though!
Just did a Spanish reading mock, terribly easy; I got 39/40 in one we did in class and this could very well be 40/40... I even circled the phrases to make sure it was the correct and they were from what I could tell.

If anyone has an unofficial mark scheme for the May 2014 OCR paper then let me know, I would like to check if I can
Hace mucho que no nos vemos...cómo estáis? La verdad es que no he hablado mucho español durante las dos semanas pasadas...tuve que prepararme para el MAT de Oxford porque Imperial College London es mi segunda elección y usa el examen como si fuese suyo. (Dudo que sea la forma más común de decirlo, pero no he vivido en el país.)

Dentro de un mes, estaré sentado en la entrevista de Cambridge. Ayyyyyyyyy qué nervioso estoy! Decidme, a qué universidad queréis ir?
Original post by DomStaff
Hace mucho que no nos vemos...cómo estáis? La verdad es que no he hablado mucho español durante las dos semanas pasadas...tuve que prepararme para el MAT de Oxford porque Imperial College London es mi segunda elección y usa el examen como si fuese suyo. (Dudo que sea la forma más común de decirlo, pero no he vivido en el país.)

Dentro de un mes, estaré sentado en la entrevista de Cambridge. Ayyyyyyyyy qué nervioso estoy! Decidme, a qué universidad queréis ir?

Yo he solicitado estudiar el derecho con el derecho español en Oxford, y actualmente estoy esparando la decisión de la entrevista. Tengo mucha nerviosa pero espero todo sea bien. Felicidades para sacar una entrevista, ¡que tengas éxito! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by indigorain
Yo he solicitado estudiar el derecho con el derecho español en Oxford, y actualmente estoy esparando la decisión de la entrevista. Tengo mucha nerviosa pero espero todo sea bien. Felicidades para sacar una entrevista, ¡que tengas éxito! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bueno, aún no he recibido nada pero Cambridge entrevista al ochenta por ciento de los candidatos, por lo tanto mi 'UMS' asegura que me entrevistará. Se dice que 95%+ es suficiente para garantizar una entrevista.

Yo que es diferente en Oxford.

Edit: quieres que te diga los errores que cometiste?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending