The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
I've had a chocolate and blueberry bar, minestrone soup, a muller corner yoghurt, an apple, chicken/tomatoes with mash for dinner and then a meringue with some tinned peaches :smile:
shreddies, chicken korma with rice, nice biscuits and a cheese and tomato sandwich.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Yesterday:

Chicken and tomato pasta.

Chicken char-grilled pasta.

Rice, lentils, chicken curry, vegetables (cauliflower, peas, carrots).

Ice Cream.

Sensation crisps.

Drank loads of water.
Reply 1983
A cup of coffee for breakfast, a hamburger (without buns or anything else) for lunch, with a 500ml energy drink, a 380ml bottle of cherry flavoured Lucozade and 330ml of still water. Then, I ate a normal-sized crunchie bar. For dinner, I had a salted and peppered large chicken breast, and ate two normal-size twirl ice creams for dessert.
spinach +rice

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
So far I've had a cup of tea, a toffee Jammy dodger biscuit and a cheese and ham toastie. I'll probably drink lots more tea and then have homemade chicken curry for dinner :smile:
Reply 1986
So far:
Lots of green tea with lemon
Porridge with soy milk and blueberries
Stir fry with romaine lettuce, leeks, mixed beans and cashews (was delicious :smile:)
Strawberries (about 200g)
So far I have eaten 6 chicken fillets,with one portion of beans,about 200g of milk chocolate digestives,100g of maynards wine gums and 132g? of animals biscuits and I'm not sure what I'm going to have for tea.
For breakfast i ate about half a bowl of cereal with semi-skimmed milk.

Then i had lunch at about half 3 before i was working from 11 -3 and they don't give you a break :|
I had 5 chicken nuggets and some rice.

Snacks: 2 Marshmellows

Dinner - I haven't had it yet but it'll probably end up being more cereal :tongue:
Not enough, and now i'm moody. I can't get to my kitchen as full of drunken family.
Take away? I think it'll have to be...before I kill and eat someone.
Reply 1990
Peanut butter on toast, chicken and sweetcorn soup, sweet and sour chicken, noodles, a blueberry muffin, chili con carne, rice, red cabbage, maple and pecan ice cream (:coma:). And now I'm going to have some of a chocolate Swiss Roll, and...hell, maybe I'll have another muffin.
I ate a toffee and pecan Danish pastry and some juice. Damn, writing that down makes me sound like an anorexic. o.O
Bowl of cereal
Tuna pasta
Bar of Hershey's
Gammon, salad, new potatoes and onion
Cookies
Orange juice
Lemonade

I am HUNGRY.
Original post by tssf_skye
For breakfast i ate about half a bowl of cereal with semi-skimmed milk.

Then i had lunch at about half 3 before i was working from 11 -3 and they don't give you a break :|
I had 5 chicken nuggets and some rice.

Snacks: 2 Marshmellows

Dinner - I haven't had it yet but it'll probably end up being more cereal :tongue:

FIVE chicken nuggets and rice!? definitely never heard if anyone having that combination before haha
-Bowl of All Bran with Semi Skimmed milk
-Apple
-Tuna, Iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes and a bit of light mayo
-Another apple

haven't had dinner yet but will be having chicken and broccoli
Mix of weetabix and bran flakes with almond milk. Why not?
chicken stir fry
And a double chocolate Alpen bar :biggrin:
Original post by Chris_23
FIVE chicken nuggets and rice!? definitely never heard if anyone having that combination before haha

chicken and rice! what's weird about that? :wink: and when i say 5 chicken nuggets, they're like mini not fillets haha
Reply 1997
Banana porridge
Veg and bean stir fry
Blueberries
Alpro choc dessert
Chickpeas with tomatoes and spinach
(edited 11 years ago)
Erm, coco pops, cheese and ham sandwich an apple and two shortbread biscuits :-) I've done well today!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Nothing, zilch, diddly squat, call it what you will...
I've had a nasty bout of Diarrhoea for about 9 days now, and my doctor yesterday advised me to cut out all food and drink only water, so I've eaten nothing since 2pm yesterday, needless to say; I'm incredibly hungry, 27 HOURS, but I suppose it's for my own good. I might eat some dry toast at about 8pm tonight, surely to goodness 30 hours is sufficient time to starve the little bastards in my digestive system.

Latest