The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

2 slices cheese pizza
1 slice sausage and pepperoni pizza
Root beer
Sandwich
Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries
Mint Chip Ice Cream

A very, very unhealthy day for me. And I'm supposed to be losing weight! Back on the wagon tomorrow.
Reply 1301
Lunch/After work food: A packet of salt & vinegar crisps (whoops) and a packet of broccoli and cauliflower soup, yummm!
Dinner: 2 quorn sausages, mashed potatoes, green beans and gravy. Some vegan chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Snack: A kiwi.
(edited 11 years ago)
2 slices of brown toast, some grapes, a small weird cake along with a few bites of some rank tuna and cheese pasta from my school canteen, some quavers, 2 packets of go ahead sultana biscuit things, a caramel chocolate from the Milk Tray, some other crisp things, chicken and green beans.

Wow that sounds like a lot. Week two of healthy eating is defo going well. :sigh:
slice of toast, orange juice, tea
bowl of mung beans
packet of cheese and onion crisps
3 jaffa cakes
omg im gonna get so fat :frown::biggrin:
Original post by MoonGazer
Breakfast: 2 Weetabix + Milk & Sugar
Lunch: Large McDonalds Fries
Dinner: 3 Scrambled Eggs on Toast
Snacks: A bar of galaxy chocolate, 15 rich tea biscuits and a cup of tea

Really wishing I'd cooked some chicken earlier though - I am craving a chicken & cheese sandwich really badly right now.

15 :eek:you legend :biggrin::colondollar:
Original post by enigma1122
15 :eek:you legend :biggrin::colondollar:

I don't get it? :tongue:

I have been known to on occasion, if the mug is big enough, go through like, over half a big packet of them in one sitting because I eat them like 3 at a time - I just love dunking them so much.

E: Today - 2 Weetabix as last time, a fried egg sandwich, more chocolate and the chicken and cheese sandwich that I'd craved so much last night.
(edited 11 years ago)
I don't get it? :tongue:

I have been known to on occasion, if the mug is big enough, go through like, over half a big packet of them in one sitting because I eat them like 3 at a time - I just love dunking them so much.

E: Today - 2 Weetabix as last time, a fried egg sandwich, more chocolate and the chicken and cheese sandwich that I'd craved so much last night.

haha you go girlfriend :biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 1307
Cereal with apple juice at breakfast.
Peanut butter sandwiches, salad, jaffa cakes and some soreen for lunch.
Biscuits and a nutrigrain bar as snacks throughout the day.
Bacon and Tomato pasta for dinner.

And I'll probably have a small fruit pie and a glass of coke in a bit when I watch some telly.
way too much fruit :/ probably bad for my blood sugar aaah well

porridge + banana
multiseed roll
2 small pears
tomato, lettuce and cucumber salad, carrot
cup a pasta cheese flavour (these are surprisingly alright, prefer them to cup a soup!)
tesco fruit salad thing (one of the medium sized boxes)
couple of bits of dried mango
ima have a cadbury fudge or sth in a sec i need chocolate!
Reply 1309
Breakfast - Greek yogurt with fruit in it and two cups of tea

Lunch - A three cheese pasta bake

Dinner - Jacket potatoes, salmon salad and chocolate brownies and ice cream

:smile:
I've started trying to cut back on them recently though because whilst they are gorgeous, they are really quite calorific. I mean, 15 rich tea biscuits ends up being about 570 calories, so it's usually a case of I either have those, or I have my chocolate instead.
Fruit and fibre cereal
Cadbury's brunch bar, which was more like a chocolate bar than a cereal bar. Damn tasty though.
Reply 1313
I've started trying to cut back on them recently though because whilst they are gorgeous, they are really quite calorific. I mean, 15 rich tea biscuits ends up being about 570 calories, so it's usually a case of I either have those, or I have my chocolate instead.

I've eaten a whole packet of Rich tea biscuits more than once.. *shame*
but they're so nice!
I stopped eating rich teas and disgestives when I was about 8/9 coz i'd eat too much and get thirsty and have no water and then I'd wallow in my regret and thirstiness (mostly thirstiness)
but i started again this year.. oop.. :colondollar:

/csb
Reply 1314
Yesterdays food:

Breakfast: chocolate ready brek
Lunch: Cheese and pickled onion sandwich, apple, slice of homemade malteaser cake
Snack: a chocolate bourbon
Dinner: Chilli with rice
Pudding: Little bit of chocolate - a couple of counters and some twirl pieces

Revising at the moment, so chocolate seems to be creeping into my diet. Although did manage to accidentally do a lot of exercise yesterday. Went for a jog and got back to find that I was locked out of the house. So ended up having to cycle to where my sister works just to get a key :sad:
so far today,
2 slices of toast
cup of coffee
an apple.
will update when i have eated a bit more
Reply 1316
Lunch/after work: A bag of salt and vinegar crisps and a brie, basil and tomato baguette from M&S :coma:
Dinner: 2 meatless fish fingers in a cheese topped roll and crinkle oven chips. Some Ben & Jerry's Core Karamel Sutra.
(edited 11 years ago)
Weetabix. BBQ quorn fillets with veg for lunch, some galaxy cookie crumble..dinner TBC
Reply 1318
Chocolate spread on toast
Beans on toast
And cake D:

And loads of tea, it's course work deadline tomorrow though; I don't have time to be healthy!
Reply 1319
I would say I'd eaten Chinese food but it hasn't arrived yet :mad:

Latest