The Student Room Group

situation with ex

Was with my ex for about 18 months and after a few really difficult times it ended quite badly a few months ago. We had no contact for a while in an attempt to both move on (which has failed on both sides). My ex recently got into contact with me and we spoke a while, both apologized for the things we had done wrong and it is fairly obvious that we both still have feelings there after everything. However I am unsure what to do, whether to suggest talking things through more and possibly sort things out or how to totally move on and away from what we had.
Could it just be that the holiday season has made him/her sentimental?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Was with my ex for about 18 months and after a few really difficult times it ended quite badly a few months ago. We had no contact for a while in an attempt to both move on (which has failed on both sides). My ex recently got into contact with me and we spoke a while, both apologized for the things we had done wrong and it is fairly obvious that we both still have feelings there after everything. However I am unsure what to do, whether to suggest talking things through more and possibly sort things out or how to totally move on and away from what we had.

I suggest talking things out and deciding together. Tends to always work best. But you need to think about what you definitely want before you jump in and talk.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending