The Student Room Group

If someone says that your not the media definition of attractive...

Scroll to see replies

I got "You look like Gareth Bale" once...Never been so insulted in my life!

Though that expression does seem a bit of a odd thing to say :confused:. I mean i've been called "cute" by the few girls who've liked me and i take it as a good thing (which it must be considering we were dating at the time ) though when you put that other phrase there...maybe they mean you don't look fake ??
Reply 21
Sometimes it's best not care what people think, I know it's easier said then done, but it's only going to hurt you.
To mean it means that you don't cake yourself in makeup and claim to be 'stunning' but rather you are attractive in a more natural way and seem more real and genuine as a result. That may not be what people mean when they say it, but if they also describe you as 'cute' then I think it's quite likely.
I'd have thought that it means that you're probably unconventionally attractive. Like, perhaps pretty in a quirky way as opposed to having the flawless type of good looks that a lot of celebrities have.

Though, what do I know? I'd never say that to somebody because it sounds like a harsh way of putting it really.
Reply 24
It depends on who said it tbh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending