The Student Room Group

Slow Kill Holocaust: Proof the Government is Killing You

An awful lot of proof was shown to support the theory that various governments are slowing killing mankind. It's just a shame that many on here will respond: 'Alex Jones is a sensationalist'. These are all reputable sources, save for the Daily Mail, so it's not like he's plucked it from nowhere.

A significant amount of people on this very forum exhibit the view that we should 'accept homosexuals', which makes it easier for this type of 'treatment' to pass undetected.

Anyway, what are you thoughts on this video?
Reply 1
The list of sources at the bottom of the video says it all;
Daily Mail
The Huffington Post
naturalnews.com
Those seem to be among the most prominent names - and they are literally the first three organizations I'd give if someone mentioned 'pseudoscience', or 'bull****'.

Srsly though, I hope you're trolling. It's pretty sad if you take this video at face value.

Edit: I do hesitate to dismiss something without even giving argument - but really, that video was so hilariously bad I'm going to make an exception.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Are the shops open so i can buy some silver foil ?
Reply 3
Why has human life expectancy been rising for over a century then?
Reply 4
So can I suck a cock or not?
Reply 5
Original post by BaconFTW
The list of sources at the bottom of the video says it all;
Daily Mail
The Huffington Post
naturalnews.com
Those seem to be among the most prominent names - and they are literally the first three organizations I'd give if someone mentioned 'pseudoscience', or 'bull****'.

Srsly though, I hope you're trolling. It's pretty sad if you take this video at face value.

Edit: I do hesitate to dismiss something without even giving argument - but really, that video was so hilariously bad I'm going to make an exception.

So, then, why would companies be removing BPA from their products if it was all 'pseudoscience'? Why would Canada declare it a 'toxic substance'?

There is so much fact in the video that I have to wonder whether you actually watched it or not. The Telegraph ran the same article, but I don't see you acknowledging that.

BPA has been the subject of intense research as it is a known endocrine disrupter which in large quantities interferes with the release of hormones.
Earlier studies have linked it to low sex drive, impotence and DNA damage in sperm.

Now a new five year study claims to have found a link between levels of BPA in the blood and male fertility.

For their study of 514 workers in factories in China, researchers at Kaiser Permanente, a California-based research centre, found that men with higher urine BPA levels were two to four times more at risk of having poor semen quality, including low sperm concentration, low sperm vitality and mobility

Then you see the Planned Parenthood document and it makes sense. It's easy to close your eyes and pray that the world isn't corrupt, and isn't run by those with ulterior motives. You probably believe that everyone is striving to improve mankind. Bless.
Reply 6
scary...the government has also put fluoride in water just like the nazis .
Reply 7
Original post by Ferdowsi
Why has human life expectancy been rising for over a century then?

More people are striving for the good of mankind? However, the technology hasn't existed for population control on this kind of undetectable, covert level. The increase in globalisation is helping to implement goals that were previously unattainable.
Reply 8
Original post by the bear

Thats just a stupid thing to say. if that the only response you people can come up when someone challenges your innocent BBC news world view ?

silver foil, is only used to block radio communication in Hollywood films. nothing to do with protecting yourself from Fema Camps or NDAA
Reply 9

Make your jokes, but it's sad that you can't open your eyes to corruption. This is what the various governments rely on: ignorance. It's okay though, you go back to your games console or your television - the virtual world is probably more fun anyway.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Infallible
Make your jokes, but it's sad that you can't open your eyes to corruption. This is what the various governments rely on: ignorance. It's okay though, you go back to your games console or your television - the virtual world is probably more fun anyway.

ermmm how do you know if i have a games console or a telly ?
you do not seem to be a very deep thinker
Reply 11
ermmm how do you know if i have a games console or a telly ?
you do not seem to be a very deep thinker

It was a generalised comment, expressing that the concerns of the population are on the wrong things. People care more for the X Factor than they do their neighbour. Is that not a sad indictment of the world we live in? You have made a comment founded in emotion, not fact. Why am I not a deep thinker? Because I am prepared to listen to theories that might seem bizarre to the general public? Because I made a comment towards you that you disagreed with?

Who knows? All I can say is, it doesn't concern me because I'm permitted to believe what I want.
Reply 12
It was a generalised comment, expressing that the concerns of the population are on the wrong things. People care more for the X Factor than they do their neighbour. Is that not a sad indictment of the world we live in? You have made a comment founded in emotion, not fact. Why am I not a deep thinker? Because I am prepared to listen to theories that might seem bizarre to the general public? Because I made a comment towards you that you disagreed with?

Who knows? All I can say is, it doesn't concern me because I'm permitted to believe what I want.

Sorry i thought that when you told me to go back to my console/telly i thought you were referring to me !! i don't know what i was thinking
Reply 13
Well, there's white sugar. And they are killing us with that I suppose.

An awful lot of proof was shown to support the theory that various governments are slowing killing mankind. It's just a shame that many on here will respond: 'Alex Jones is a sensationalist'. These are all reputable sources, save for the Daily Mail, so it's not like he's plucked it from nowhere.

A significant amount of people on this very forum exhibit the view that we should 'accept homosexuals', which makes it easier for this type of 'treatment' to pass undetected.

Anyway, what are you thoughts on this video?

I don't know why people are giving you a lot of stick but it was interesting. I personally, would not extrapolate such findings into such a huge conspiracy, but simply use them to get the certain private companies to remove them from their products. Alternatively, you could use it to get the government to ban it.

As far as I'm concerned, there has been quite a lot of research done on it (for its correlation with many different problems) to show that it is not an ideal plastic for our use and we should either:- research and find a similar, but not so harmful plastic, or just use other plastics (even if they might not be so cost effective or shatter proof).

The extrapolation of the findings to create a conspiracy theory are a bit off but at least it is based on actual fact. The other thing is that Jones probably wouldn't receive much benefit or excuse for the creation of such a theory, so its most likely that he has just got a bit too emotional/caught-up and rationalized wilder things to himself.

Lol this.

I had a conversation years ago on another board about fluoride in the water system. She was equating such a thing with the holocaust or something like that. Unfortunately for her and now for you there is no proof fir such thing.

What you have in that video is proof that certain theories exist on what evolution should be like.

You have proof certain chemicals are used in certain things.

What do you don't really have proof of is that which connects it all, especially into a wacky theory such as this. You just have a theory but it is without true substance.

Which is why you'll get the "tin foil hat" related jokes.
Reply 16
Original post by TheDAP
So can I suck a cock or not?

My body is ready.
Reply 17
His voice is too dramatic and gave me a headache :s-smilie:
Wow, conspiracy theorists galore over here.
Original post by 04ghicks
His voice is too dramatic and gave me a headache :s-smilie:

LOL! So true :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending