The Student Room Group

My friends are calling me stupid for this....?

well i told my friends since i can't get over my 5 years crush, i that i'm not giving up on him until he's mine!

do you think i'm crazy?
i sort of reject other guys, because i only want him.
Reply 1
do you even know if he likes you

tbh, you're jsut wasting your time, just get a guy who will like you, i'm not sure what makes that 'guy' superior to others but ..
Reply 2
Well.. do you and your crush talk? Are you friends? If you don't you should either start talking to him and getting to know him asap or give up?
Reply 3
Yeah, this is a long time. You need to move things on. The best thing is to probably try and do something together, see if you're compatible etc. If you are, then great, you move onto dating. If not, you have the closure you need, and know you tried but it didn't work out. You can't stay dreaming about this person for another year though, it's not healthy.
Original post by Anonymous
well i told my friends since i can't get over my 5 years crush, i that i'm not giving up on him until he's mine!

do you think i'm crazy?
i sort of reject other guys, because i only want him.

Have you tried it on with him? If after 5 years you've not made it clear to him....then very crazy
Reply 5
OP, here i can't ask him out, because he's too good for me

He left school like last year and i haven't seen him properly for nearly 2 years now but i still can't get over him! I'm going crazy lol

The annoying thing is that whenever he sees me (mainly down my road, he has a friend that lives near me -_- ) he always tends to slow his stupid car down until i walk past his car. He's done this like 6 times now! It's weird he also did this when it was proper dark so how the hell does he know is me?! He added me on fb but never spoke, so i deleted him recently so i can get over him! But no it hasn't happened yet!
Reply 6
Personal experience here - if you've already told him, then give up and move on.
Reply 7
No, I don't think you're crazy. I admire your loyalty and determination, but how certain are you that he'll become yours?
And you may be seen as crazy if you're too clingy and whatever, so just beware of that. Good luck!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
OP, here i can't ask him out, because he's too good for me

He left school like last year and i haven't seen him properly for nearly 2 years now but i still can't get over him! I'm going crazy lol

The annoying thing is that whenever he sees me (mainly down my road, he has a friend that lives near me -_- ) he always tends to slow his stupid car down until i walk past his car. He's done this like 6 times now! It's weird he also did this when it was proper dark so how the hell does he know is me?! He added me on fb but never spoke, so i deleted him recently so i can get over him! But no it hasn't happened yet!

NEVER think that someone is too good for you. No-one is perfect, so he's not some god to be worshipped. But then nor are you some little person that he's not going to be interested in. You're both people, and if you want a relationship that works, you need to treat each other as equals, which means you'll both need to work at things.

If you start off with the attitude "he's too good for me", you won't get anywhere.... plus in the long run, this mindset leads to needy-ness which isn't a good trait! :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending