The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest - Official Entry Thread. NOW ACCEPTING "AFTER" PHOTOS.

Scroll to see replies

20 people have submitted end photos, come on lets get a few more!
before left, right after.

ok in the first one it looks like I have GAINED WEIGHT - I can promise this is definitely not the case, I'm sure it's the lighting, way I'm standing, distance from camera etc. I think from the back and side ones there's a slight improvement... also maybe my stomach a little.

anyway, all in all a pretty poor attempt at a transformation... the best thing I can say about this whole thing is that at least I didn't get worse :dontknow:

I'm home from uni now, so should be much easier to improve - I was sooo stressed this past term and didn't dedicate any time to the competition. Well done everyone else though, really good transformations.
(edited 11 years ago)
Here's my effort, not the best I know! Some really good efforts from everyone else though! :smile:

I ended up at 72.6kg which is a little less than I started so I managed to trim some fat despite the injury, not sure it shows though! Aside from that I didn't 'transform' as much as I'd have liked but now that I'll be back to rugby in the next couple of weeks I think that'll give me more inspiration to carry on! Also looking a little hairier than last time, it is me (honest) I'd just done a charity wax before the first photos!Jonny1.jpgJonny2.jpgJonny3.jpgJonny4.jpgJonny5.jpg_DSC1481.jpg
Apologies for the really bad lighting, quality and the lack of similarity between poses, the camera has gone missing so I had to make do with a phone and a camcorder in a mirror

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 144
BEFORE:

Spoiler

AFTER:
(edited 12 years ago)
24 finish photos, 50 people gave up!

Congratulations to all those who posted, excellent improvements and I hope you will stick with a healthy lifestyle :smile:

Shouldn't be long until the winners are announced, I'll keep you updated.
Original post by commandant

Congratulations to all those who posted, excellent improvements and I hope you will stick with a healthy lifestyle :smile:

I would have posted, but honestly I've not made much of a change :sigh:

Although I have decided to become more healthy in the long run. I aim to loose at least 2 stone by the summer :yep:
Original post by commandant

i would have posted had i not been a fat basterd during this contest, with lots of pizza and lots of chocolate
Reply 148
Original post by Monkey_Pete
i would have posted had i not been a fat basterd during this contest, with lots of pizza and lots of chocolate

Should've still posted and sucked it up. I made no change but still posted mine.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
So, here we are! I was worried about how much of a difference there was going to be, and the first time I click to "post" these photos will be the first time I see them side by side so fingers crossed.

BEFORE:

Spoiler

AFTER:

Spoiler

Total lost: 10lbs.

Direct Comparisons:

Spoiler

:eek: you look incredible!!!
Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
:eek: you look incredible!!!

aw thank you :-).
Oh I got confused, I thought it was until the end of March rather than a week before the end. Oh well, I'll post up more photos later, even though I've actually put on weight :colonhash:
Reply 152
Ok, here's my 'After Pics', not sure if you can see a lot of difference but I was training hard and this is what I have managed:

Back
Left Side 1
Left Side 2
Right Side 1
Right Side 2
Front

There ya go

Quick Reply

Latest