The Student Room Group

HSBC Recruitment and Training

Hi,

I am new to this and have checked the forum however I can't find anything on HSBC training.

The query is this:
I am due to start a cashier post soon but have been told that it will start will a training week. I have applied for a position in London but apparently the training will be in either Sheffield or Manchester. Has anybody else experienced this or heard about outsourcing for a cashier position?

I am very anxious about this and have not completed my contract yet as I am having second thoughts now.

Kind Regards
Sunatron
xx
Reply 1
Hi there,

I have just accepted a cashier position in Hampshire and have been told that I will be doing a weeks training in Sheffield at the end of January.

I hope this helps you, it I normal procedure for a job with Hsbc.
Reply 2
Hi Sophie,

That is exactly what I was told, starting 6th Feb.
I haven't been given much information yet as I was told it's too soon right now.

Anyway my little detective work has paid off,

At least I know i'm not the only 1, Lol!

Thanx again!
Reply 3
hi guys, how was your training went? i am due to start a cashier training in manchester, any tips? how's the final assessment, should i be worried about anything? honestly i consider myself a hard worker who hasn't got the best brain, so i want to prepare or do my own homework as much as i can, can anyone help?
Hi Grace!
I start my cashier training tomorrow in manchester, we could possibly on the same course!
What are you doing in regards to uniform, I've just got my uniform now so will probably be wearing that, but hope I'm not the only one!
:smile: x
Hi everyone. I have just started my new job as cashier into hsbc. I consider myself as a hardworker and quick learner. But im having problems with the online assessments, i hardly pass any of them in the first attempt. Does anyone else has problems with it, cuz its stresses me soo much :frown:
Reply 6
Hi there, I'm due to start in hsbc next month. How did your training/first weeks go? I live in a rural area and am quite anxious about having to stay in Birmingham to do training.
I have been given very little info, just a start date

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending