The Student Room Group

Shipwrecked 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by erniiee
And pretty disgusting that he wasn't using the long drop either..

That was horrible. And also when he was leaving he revealed that he had peed in Tristan's food tin!?!?!
Reply 21
Original post by zedbrar
That was horrible. And also when he was leaving he revealed that he had peed in Tristan's food tin!?!?!

Oh yeah! Tramp..¬_¬
Original post by erniiee
And wow at Tristan and Selema! They looked as though they kissed in the last episode!

I thought this! I knew that she had been sleeping in the hills with Tristan, but I didn't think anything was going on, as she isn't really shown is she?!

From twitter, it seems as though Bear and Anna are no more as well!
Reply 23
Original post by littlehobbit
I thought this! I knew that she had been sleeping in the hills with Tristan, but I didn't think anything was going on, as she isn't really shown is she?!

From twitter, it seems as though Bear and Anna are no more as well!

Yeah same - she seemed determined not to fall into his lap! And yea, I wish she'd do more talking to the camera crew..

Hahaha, Anna's probably secretly gutted :L
Reply 24
Also, she gets so much abuse on twitter..whenever I see the #Shipwrecked, people are always insulting her :rofl:
Original post by erniiee
Also, she gets so much abuse on twitter..whenever I see the #Shipwrecked, people are always insulting her :rofl:

You just made me search twitter and Tristan and Danni are currently on there dissing each other :s-smilie:

Tristan
And for the record, not wanting to watch your greasy cellulite pour from your bikini does not make me less of a man

Ouch!
Reply 26
I love it:smile: Hate Anna though, she needs to get off her high horse -_-
I find Tristan oddly attractive o.O
Reply 27
Original post by zedbrar
You just made me search twitter and Tristan and Danni are currently on there dissing each other :s-smilie:

Ouch!

Oh my GAWD he went in on her! :eek: Ouchhhhhh.
So they really don't get on haha, guessing the Hills didn't make up with the Slums..:/

Original post by sharmine
I love it:smile: Hate Anna though, she needs to get off her high horse -_-
I find Tristan oddly attractive o.O

Haha, I suppose but she's pretty real I think. She says things straight up!

LOL..he's so funny
Reply 28
Its on tonight..wooo.

Actually gonna watch it, even if I have a Biology exam tomorrow xD
Tonight's episode reeeeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy annoyed me. I never thought I would dislike anyone on the island more than Anna...enter Selema. She disgusts me.
Anna is so smug about being leader. The fact that Selema joked about 'having a change of heart' annoys me even more.
anna just ugh
that episode was the first episode where I really that I really don't like Anna - who does she think she is?!
Reply 32
I would hate to be in this series, it's always been something I've wanted to do but now with the new concept its horrible. People are just vindictive and mean, what happened to going there for a good time.
I'm not even sure if it makes better tv either, it's a bit hard to watch sometimes, how the 'cool' lot are bullying the others because they think they are better.

I mean Anna, does she seriously have no clue how badly she comes off, she acts as though she has saved 2 million children and invented a miracle cure to cancer or something the way she expects people to treat her. Being good looking is all shes got :s-smilie:
and when bear and brimes threw stuff over danni in the 'show', i woulda kicked off there, I mean it was intentionally picking on her there.
As for having a go at Carl for stealing the 4 tins of rice pudding.... He wouldn't have been able to steal it had 'the hills' not stolen food from everyone else in the first place... shesh hypocritical.
Original post by carlosj
I would hate to be in this series, it's always been something I've wanted to do but now with the new concept its horrible. People are just vindictive and mean, what happened to going there for a good time.
I'm not even sure if it makes better tv either, it's a bit hard to watch sometimes, how the 'cool' lot are bullying the others because they think they are better.

I mean Anna, does she seriously have no clue how badly she comes off, she acts as though she has saved 2 million children and invented a miracle cure to cancer or something the way she expects people to treat her. Being good looking is all shes got :s-smilie:
and when bear and brimes threw stuff over danni in the 'show', i woulda kicked off there, I mean it was intentionally picking on her there.
As for having a go at Carl for stealing the 4 tins of rice pudding.... He wouldn't have been able to steal it had 'the hills' not stolen food from everyone else in the first place... shesh hypocritical.

I personally think the bolded statement is debatable.

But I agree with you totally about Anna and also the Carl incident. I don't normally approve of stealing but I think Carl had more than enough reason to do it.
Anna called Selema a 'fat ugly loud mouth' to her face. If anyone said that to me I would have stood up to them without question and argued back. Selema meekly did EXACTLY what Anna/bitch said. Well at least as a medical student selema can be hapy that when Anna is old alone and ugly she will be earning X thousands of pounds per year as a Dr... Anna I hope someone introduces you to Narcissus. You could learn something.
Although it is an interesting look at psychology. The way the Hills marginalised the slums and people reverted to childrens mentailities when removed from their natural environment was fascinating.. particuarly the marginalising bit. Critics have often commented that the first step to discriminating against people is to define the as 'the others' AKA in this case 'The Slums'. The producers should have made it like BB and banned discussing nominations.. the show is so boring now a BULLY **** from the slums is going to win.
Reply 36
Original post by The Illuminati
Tonight's episode reeeeeeeeaaaaalllllllyyyyy annoyed me. I never thought I would dislike anyone on the island more than Anna...enter Selema. She disgusts me.
Anna is so smug about being leader. The fact that Selema joked about 'having a change of heart' annoys me even more.

Ha, I was really surprised at how much of a b itch she was in this episode..I actually felt annoyed with her. But what annoys me more is the fact that those in the slums don't speak out against her..they basically allow her to rule them!

Original post by tillytots
anna just ugh

:lol: I agree, she was vile this episode

Original post by littlehobbit
that episode was the first episode where I really that I really don't like Anna - who does she think she is?!

I agree. The Hills don't forget its a game!
Reply 37
I know i have said this, but i will say it again.
I.Hate.Anna.
Vindictive, spiteful, awful SJUDHUDHDdb.
She needs to get over herself. The way she spoke to Salema (even though i don't particularly like her ESPECIALLY when she chose the hills stupid Anna to be leader-_-) anyway...the way she spoke to her was just so demeaning and Salema didn't even stick up for herself. Anna is a bully, hope she doesn't win. Hope there is a final twist on the final episode...
Reply 38
Original post by carlosj

Haha this is true..they are pretty deep to Danni!

Original post by zedbrar
I personally think the bolded statement is debatable.

But I agree with you totally about Anna and also the Carl incident. I don't normally approve of stealing but I think Carl had more than enough reason to do it.

I wanted a proper fight to break out between Bear and Carl..would've been so funny :rofl:

Original post by editthepages
Anna called Selema a 'fat ugly loud mouth' to her face. If anyone said that to me I would have stood up to them without question and argued back. Selema meekly did EXACTLY what Anna/bitch said. Well at least as a medical student selema can be hapy that when Anna is old alone and ugly she will be earning X thousands of pounds per year as a Dr... Anna I hope someone introduces you to Narcissus. You could learn something.

LOOL THIS! I was like what the ****?! WHY didn't she b itchslap her?! I can't believe she actually took that..Anna just runs the island. I don't even know why? She isn't the best looking person, great bod to be fair..

Original post by editthepages
Although it is an interesting look at psychology. The way the Hills marginalised the slums and people reverted to childrens mentailities when removed from their natural environment was fascinating.. particuarly the marginalising bit. Critics have often commented that the first step to discriminating against people is to define the as 'the others' AKA in this case 'The Slums'. The producers should have made it like BB and banned discussing nominations.. the show is so boring now a BULLY **** from the slums is going to win.

I genuinely thought Selema was gonna vote for Kate! I hope Tristan and Selema leave the Hills, because they could counter conspire and set the vote up!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 39
And sorry for late reply to this thread only watched the episode now as I realised my A Levels modules were actually pretty important :s-smilie: Maths was a biaaaatch. But Biology and Chemistry were good :sexface:

so excited for Tuesdays episodeeee! :biggrin: :colone: DRAMA please!

Quick Reply

Latest