Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Went back to my uni accommodation today...

Announcements Posted on
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ok so everyone is back at home now, I go to uni in Swansea.
    I also came back home to spend christmas and new years with my family.

Went back to Swansea today to have coffee with a mate and afterwards i decided I would check up on the flat...

The place was an absolute shambles. To put it in context, I was the last person but 1 to leave for xmas, so either it was that persons fault or somebody else has been back in the mean time.
    Someone has tripped the plug to the freezer, and all of the food has rotted. Mouldy cheese laying out in the kitchen.
    Socks and shoes lying around all over the floors and dirty laundry on the coffee table.
    Most people's rooms are an absolute pigshy.
    Also, somebody has left smelly binbags, full of rubbish downstairs, I estimate they've been there for at least a week.

This is just typical of housemates behaviour. I cant leave the place for one week without witnessing mayhem as soon as I return. I walked through the front door and the smell was absolutely DISGUSTING. Nobody was in the flat today, they just left the calamity to develop whilst they were away.

Its a shame though because I was planning to stay there so I wouldnt have to drive back tonight, but i cannot bear to stay there tonight, way too grim to even consider.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Whats the point of this rant?
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm, complain?

Are you looking for an answer or just ranting?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's uni accommodation.
    • 57 followers

ReputationRep:
    Talk to them about it...this is too disgusting.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    lplpp
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    I can sympathise. Believe me I can. I resorted to pissing in their juice. I wish I was joking.
    Well if things carry on going the way they are now, then **** pissing in the juice, Im going to come in the juice, then they might remember to take the bin bagsto the back.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I feel really stupid, but I need to post a question on the forum myself for help on how to answer a law question but I have no idea where to find the link in order to ask it? All I can find is this here but it's only to reply to people and not post something myself?
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vicky_21)
    I feel really stupid, but I need to post a question on the forum myself for help on how to answer a law question but I have no idea where to find the link in order to ask it? All I can find is this here but it's only to reply to people and not post something myself?
    you want the law study help forum: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=225
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahah
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OP, he mad.
Updated: June 28, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.