The Student Room Group

sociology exam 12th January 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
wow i scored 43 on my mock exam and was given a B (72%) when an A was 80% our teachers love scaring us.

I wish there was a way you could pay extra money for an, 'express delivery' of your exam results. I would be willing to pay up to 40 pound for even a month cut off the waiting time.
Original post by Sloppy
wow i scored 43 on my mock exam and was given a B (72%) when an A was 80% our teachers love scaring us.

I wish there was a way you could pay extra money for an, 'express delivery' of your exam results. I would be willing to pay up to 40 pound for even a month cut off the waiting time.

That is such a good idea ! you should make a topic and discuss this on TRS , give me the link when you do !
Reply 202
I reckon the exam board have thought of it and realised it's hard to implement in some way e.g. too many people wanting the express therefore it not being express. I wish they could do it though :frown:
Reply 203
I forgot to mention about item b properly, on the last question, how many marks will I lose :/
Reply 204
Original post by Markz123
I forgot to mention about item b properly, on the last question, how many marks will I lose :/

You just need to say something along the lines of "As Item B suggests...." - nothing in depth! :smile:
Reply 205
Original post by StitchMad
You just need to say something along the lines of "As Item B suggests...." - nothing in depth! :smile:

oh i did that as my evaluation :smile:

but after that they said time's up FML
Reply 206
Original post by Markz123
oh i did that as my evaluation :smile:

but after that they said time's up FML

the exam was okay, but 1st question flipped me a bit, second question was fine :/ does anyone know whether grade boundaries will be high or low? any prediction guys?
thank you :smile:
Can anybody here actually remember what the questions were and write them out so I can do a mock exam on them? I've done all the ones on the AQA website so many times..
May I ask a plan for this question because I really don't know what to put in first to third paragraphs and how do I discuss the reasons for and the consequences of the fall in the death rate since 1900. Also am I allow to talk about sociological perspectives and their views toward the fall in the death rates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending