The Student Room Group

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for that Zara, have been waiting for the email. Having checked the email I, too, am through. God knows how.
Reply 781
CPS emails out for second round online verbal reasoning assessment
needs to be completed by 3pm on 30.5.12 and takes 19 minutes...
Reply 782
Original post by Mini Pupil
Thanks for that Zara, have been waiting for the email. Having checked the email I, too, am through. God knows how.

Congrats!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 783
Talk of the devil email popped in my inbox. I am through too! Hurrah and well done to all
Yeah me too :biggrin:
Reply 785
CPS email invites to the Verbal Reasoning Test are out by email.
Congrats to everyone for getting through. I know a lot of people thought they'd flummoxed it (me included!) so for so many of us to get over the line is great news.

United we stand, etc etc etc.
Reply 787
4 Paper Buildings rejection e-mails out.
For what it's worth I've just had an email rejection from 4PB. Has anyone else heard from other family sets at all?
Did anyone NOT get through to the next CPS round...I can't see how they could make a selection with a weird random test like that! I wondered if it was just there for the sake of it and if they got stuck between candidates later on they might look back!
Reply 790
Original post by Emmaleuk
Did anyone NOT get through to the next CPS round...

I know what you mean. I got through, so unless they are specifically looking for a control freak who can't follow rules to save his life then it seems they are indeed taking anyone who managed to complete the test in time.
I haven't had an email from the CPS and can't log in to the website anymore, so I guess that doesn't bode at all well for me.
To the respected members on this forum - it is pretty common that posters tell a fib or two, is it not?

Monckton Chambers invites are not out yet - so I have no idea how some claim that the results are out!
Monckton rejections definitely are.
Reply 794
Has anyone heard from any sets in Cardiff or Bristol yet?
Reply 795
Nothing from Guildhall/30 Park Place.
Reply 796
Original post by Holy Grail
To the respected members on this forum - it is pretty common that posters tell a fib or two, is it not?

Monckton Chambers invites are not out yet - so I have no idea how some claim that the results are out!

Why so quick to accuse everyone of porkies- where did you get your info from? Monckton interviews are out- apart from the general consensus on this forum a good friend of mine has been offered an interview.

Ok- just found your post on pupillage pages- you've been neither rejected nor invited. Doesn't it seem more likely that chambers administration would cock up a bit than a bunch of people would lie about being rejected or invited? Best of luck with Monckton anyway- they may be intentionally keeping you in limbo because they haven't made up their mind about offering you an interview.
(edited 11 years ago)
What a reason for editing, Ewok, it made me chuckle. I hope you can write that again in August :wink:
Reply 798
Original post by RachMack
Has anyone heard from any sets in Cardiff or Bristol yet?

Nothing yet
I get so confused reading all these posts! I looked and considered so many chambers I forget which ones I actually applied for!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending