Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2012

Announcements Posted on
The Careers section needs more moderators! 21-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview discussion rules - please read before posting! 12-01-2013
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    25 Bedford Row invites are rolling out - I only got my invitation 15 minutes ago.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry... slight misunderstanding. I don't have confirmation either way - i.e. no indication of a rejection or invitation. So I was wondering if they are one of those sets that never confirm, unless it is to invite you to an interview?

Thanks!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chester Daisy)
    Sorry... slight misunderstanding. I don't have confirmation either way - i.e. no indication of a rejection or invitation. So I was wondering if they are one of those sets that never confirm, unless it is to invite you to an interview?

Thanks!
    If my memory serves correctly, last year the invites came throughout the day and then rejections came out in the late afternoon/early evening
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    187 FS invitation for interview per email
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nearmiss)
    sorry to hear. I've been rejected by them twice in the past two years (applied again anyway) but heard nothing just yet. Did they email? Thanks.
    Looks like I'm going to be sat here furiously refreshing the portal page until the "Your application was sh**" message pops up.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shearn)
    Looks like I'm going to be sat here furiously refreshing the portal page until the "Your application was sh**" message pops up.
    last year (and the year before ) PP was updated, but they emailed the rejection at the same time. Heard nothing at all this year yet. Good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    last year (and the year before ) PP was updated, but they emailed the rejection at the same time. Heard nothing at all this year yet. Good luck!
    Well, who knows right? I got my rejection email from Zenith at 10pm at night so it could come at any time.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shearn)
    Well, who knows right? I got my rejection email from Zenith at 10pm at night so it could come at any time.
    yep, rejection emails seem to transcend office hours. I always prefer to know though! Do you know of anyone who has been offered an interview at Kings?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    AAAHHH I have only heard from 1 PP set. This is driving me CRAZY!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawlad)
    AAAHHH I have only heard from 1 PP set. This is driving me CRAZY!
    If it helps, Lawlad, I'm yet to hear from any of my PP sets including Kings and 42 Bedford Row. The latter one is still a little puzzling- I'm crossing my fingers for rolling interviews.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just received invite to interview from 187 Fleet Street and 25 Bedford Row. Via email and update on PP.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVamp)
    Just received invite to interview from 187 Fleet Street and 25 Bedford Row. Via email and update on PP.
    Fab, now we definitely have to have that drink. We can second guess the 25BR interview. Is yours on the 14th? Maybe a post-traumatic G&T or two?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TakeTwo)
    Fab, now we definitely have to have that drink. We can second guess the 25BR interview. Is yours on the 14th? Maybe a post-traumatic G&T or two?
    God tell me about it. Yes definitely. Disappointing that Ken Clarke has been so quiet recently.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a rejection from Blackstones yet. I'm yet to hear anything at all!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hearing talk of Dere Street rejections being sent out.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Arrrrrrgh I want to hear soon! Kings rejection was a friend of mine so I'm still on 1 rejection....... many more to hear from!
    I hope 187 Fleet Street are doing batches!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheVamp)
    God tell me about it. Yes definitely. Disappointing that Ken Clarke has been so quiet recently.
    You're Kidding right? I have read two stories about the Big Beat today alone...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yep, rejection emails seem to transcend office hours. I always prefer to know though! Do you know of anyone who has been offered an interview at Kings?
    My Kings rejection just came through. Grim times!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone received a rejection from 25 BR as of yet?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TBJ)
    You're Kidding right? I have read two stories about the Big Beat today alone...
    Yes.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: February 1, 2013
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.