The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I actually prefer women with smaller breasts, but to be honest, unless you're legitimately a 50 Z and can't walk at all, I'm not bothered :tongue: It's the person and not the appearance that counts, imo.

(As for myself, I desperately wish I'd been an A or below, because it makes top surgery a lot easier and reduces scarring. :emo:)
This is pointless as many people don't understand how bra sizes work. So saying 'C' is pointless, because a 30C is a LOT smaller than a 40C. Cupsize is relative. A 34C = 32D = 30DD = 28E. Those sizes all have the same breast volume.

People also think anything over a DD is massive when it's perfectly normal and proportionate.

Spoiler

She's a 30FF and her breasts aren't oversized

These are all D and DD cups, their breasts are small/medium and not large like people seem to think.

Spoiler

This woman is a 28H and doesnt have disproportionate breasts or comically sized ones.

Spoiler

People also seem to think 32 is the smallest bandsize and it isn't. A lot of women should be wearing 28 and 30 backs which skews peoples perceptions of bra size.
(edited 12 years ago)
32D or 34DD, just personal opinion.
Reply 23
Original post by kerily
I actually prefer women with smaller breasts, but to be honest, unless you're legitimately a 50 Z and can't walk at all, I'm not bothered :tongue: It's the person and not the appearance that counts, imo.

So 50 Z women who can't walk don't deserve to be loved?
Original post by fxyz
Well thats not very nice of him!! He shouldn't be saying anything even on the lines of that. Did you used to dance before(grammar?)? I dance as well quite a bit (belly dancing) and that hasn't affected my chest..

I've been dancing for 14 years- ballet, tap and modern. I think styles like belly dancing don't affect it so much, but something like ballet will do because you have less fat there.

Why are men so obsessed with breasts? They're just made up of fat... and plus they get in the way ALL the time.
Reply 25
Original post by LipstickKisses
This is pointless as many people don't understand how bra sizes work. So saying 'C' is pointless, because a 30C is a LOT smaller than a 40C. Cupsize is relative. A 34C = 32D = 30DD = 28E. Those sizes all have the same breast volume.

People also think anything over a DD is massive when it's perfectly normal and proportionate.

Spoiler

These are all D and DD cups, their breasts are small/medium and not large like people seem to think.

Spoiler

This woman is a 28H and doesnt have disproportionate breasts or comically sized ones.

Spoiler

People also seem to think 32 is the smallest bandsize and it isn't. A lot of women should be wearing 28 and 30 backs which skews peoples perceptions of bra size.

I love this! Some girls have had mini heart attacks when I told them I'm a 28F.. But in reality it isnt even that big. I'd love to go up a size or two infact!
Btw the last pic is lush .. and i'm a girl
Reply 26
Original post by Oli-Ol
I've been dancing for 14 years- ballet, tap and modern. I think styles like belly dancing don't affect it so much, but something like ballet will do because you have less fat there.

Why are men so obsessed with breasts? They're just made up of fat... and plus they get in the way ALL the time.

I don't think thats how they look at things :wink:
Original post by fxyz
I love this! Some girls have had mini heart attacks when I told them I'm a 28F.. But in reality it isnt even that big. I'd love to go up a size or two infact!
Btw the last pic is lush .. and i'm a girl

This is because most people dont know anything about bra sizes and think a DD is the largest cup. :tongue: And it's Francoise Boufhal, she's a lingerie model. She's hot isnt she :sexface:
Reply 28
32C. I have such small boobs. 32C is still small but I think would be the ideal size on me :smile: oh well!!
34DD. They just seem so perfect :P
Reply 30
As a 36FF I'd ideally like to go down to a 34F.
Reply 31
This is because most people dont know anything about bra sizes and think a DD is the largest cup. :tongue: And it's Francoise Boufhal, she's a lingerie model. She's hot isnt she :sexface:

OHH I've heard of her. She is HOTTTTTT OMG. She is the sex!
I'm a 28FF, I'm happy with my size though.

Also I'm a dancer and I do ballet, I don't think they get in the way at all. It's only your appearance in the leotard that would be different. As for the practical side nope its fine.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 33

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Personally I think the last lady (with the 28H) is a bit out of proportion considering she's so small everywhere else, but I get your point. I'm a 28G, but they're not actually THAT huge and are in proportion to my body, although they're probably only that size due to the fact I'm on the pill. Before I started taking that I was a D. Maybe I would like to be a bit smaller, but mainly only because sometimes findings tops that fit across the chest are a hassle.
Original post by Oli-Ol
I do a lot of dancing, which for some reason seems to make people flat-chested, and I always get comments about the fact that I can barely fill an A cup. Especially from boys who seem to think they're god's gift to women, yet spend most of their time putting women down/trying to feel them up.

I used to be perfectly happy with the way I look, but after so many comments I've become really insecure about how small I am :frown: It doesn't help that I'm fairly tall (5'7") and pear-shaped, which means a curvy lower half, because guys always make comments about the fact that I'm unbalanced.

Even my boyfriend, who never mentioned that I had a small chest, made comments about how much better it was whenever I had a padded/push up bra on :/

I know how you feel. I can still fit into those pre-teen 'bras' now that I'm 18. When your own mother offers to pay for breast implants that is depressing.
Reply 35

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

the pictures in the middle spoiler is the reason why I said 32 D mostly adding the 34 C on because I expected to get told off for saying D and wanting them to be "big". I think there the perfect size I'm jealous
Reply 36
I'd argue that that example of the 28F woman does look disproportionate. They are huge.
Reply 37
Original post by plimsolls
I'd argue that that example of the 28F woman does look disproportionate. They are huge.

You mean 28H? I'm 28F .. and I wish they were bigger cos I'm majorly pear shaped
Reply 38
I'm a 28D and they are actually small!! I would like to be a 28E/F
Original post by LTC1409
Personally I think the last lady (with the 28H) is a bit out of proportion considering she's so small everywhere else, but I get your point. I'm a 28G, but they're not actually THAT huge and are in proportion to my body, although they're probably only that size due to the fact I'm on the pill. Before I started taking that I was a D. Maybe I would like to be a bit smaller, but mainly only because sometimes findings tops that fit across the chest are a hassle.

http://guyism.com/celebrities/francoise-boufhal-bikini-pics.html
Really? If you look here I think she looks like a perfect hourglass, maybe slightly top heavy but in proportion. Its opinion though. :tongue: