The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Lambo_93

:biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by AJ2890
53% - is that good or bad?!

Depends - do you want to be more adventurous or would you like to have done less of the things on the list? Then again, you're in the middle, so I'd say you're well balanced - unless the things on that list you HAVE done are the ones like raped someone etc :tongue:
Have done 65% of things on the list.
Original post by Harley
85% TBH quite a few of these wouldn't apply in the UK, like the gun one for instance :smile:

Not really, I fired a gun legally in the UK :P
0% :unsure:

EDIT: I just re-read #95 :lolwut: make that 1%
(edited 12 years ago)
So, how many have done #95?
Reply 26
Original post by madders94
Depends - do you want to be more adventurous or would you like to have done less of the things on the list? Then again, you're in the middle, so I'd say you're well balanced - unless the things on that list you HAVE done are the ones like raped someone etc :tongue:

:P No I haven't raped someone or done anything illegal! I'd say my score is ok for me - there's nothing I regret :smile:
Reply 27
48% !!! :colondollar:
Original post by Dr Good Manners
0% :unsure:

EDIT: I just re-read #95 :lolwut: make that 1%

HAHA! Rape...it's just so.....hilarious, I'm actually rolling around laughing right now I can't stop laughing at how funny it is, hohohohohohohoho.

**** off.
90% o0....
LOL
81%. Some stuff I'm not proud of/regret there as well. How boring does that make me? :colondollar:
65%
62% I have no idea what I achieved by sitting there and working that out but never mind.
Reply 33
79%
Original post by imperial maniac
HAHA! Rape...it's just so.....hilarious, I'm actually rolling around laughing right now I can't stop laughing at how funny it is, hohohohohohohoho.

**** off.

You alright there sunshine? I'll over look your bizarre post as a one off funny turn....
Original post by madders94
I know - it's just that the quiz was titled "how virginal are you" when I copied and pasted it, so I wasn't sure what to re-title it so I stuck with the original. I agree though - it's only really the ones about sex that have anything to do with virginity.

Sometimes when I at home alone I like to play a game called "Vegetable" where I lay in the ground and do nothing for several hours. Then, when someone comes home, they will find me laying in my garden. Today I was broccoli.

Does that count?
33%
about 52% I think though my concentration started to waver someway down.

This has got nothing to do with being virginal though. I mean, ooh, I've been to another country, damn what a slut I am!
Reply 38
46%
What can I say, I cry when people die, I'm such a whore :lolwut:
40% or 39% depending because I have no idea what "being given an EATIN kitty cat" is supposed to mean :o:

Latest