The Student Room Group

Just broke up, feeling like crap :(

Can't stop crying, someone please cheer me up? :smile:
Best advice is to distract yourself, forget about such things. Watch a cartoon you used to love as a kid, go play some sport, watch a funny/cute video:

Anything that reminds you that it's the little things in life that make you happy.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Reply 3
Yea breaking up sucks... especially when it turns out the other person is a huge bitch >.>
Aww im sorry i hope you feel better soon! Ive been through that an i can really sympathize with how sad your feeling. I really hope you don't let it get you done and you need to remember your still special :smile:
Original post by innerhollow
Best advice is to distract yourself, forget about such things. Watch a cartoon you used to love as a kid, go play some sport, watch a funny/cute video:

Anything that reminds you that it's the little things in life that make you happy.

Original post by Serano
Yea breaking up sucks... especially when it turns out the other person is a huge bitch >.>

Original post by johnharris19944
Aww im sorry i hope you feel better soon! Ive been through that an i can really sympathize with how sad your feeling. I really hope you don't let it get you done and you need to remember your still special :smile:

Thanks so much guys :biggrin: These videos are so cute! At the moment I'm just being stereotypical, tucking into a tub of Ben & Jerry's and putting the Inbetweeners movie on to try and take my mind off him :frown:
Reply 6
Original post by Jesseecar123
Thanks so much guys :biggrin: These videos are so cute! At the moment I'm just being stereotypical, tucking into a tub of Ben & Jerry's and putting the Inbetweeners movie on to try and take my mind off him :frown:

were glad to help =]
what you really need is jaffa cakes they make everything better =]
hope your ok
Original post by gingerben
were glad to help =]
what you really need is jaffa cakes they make everything better =]
hope your ok

I want jaffa cakes now!
Reply 9
I want jaffa cakes now!

see jaffa cakes fix everything!!
or ben and jerrys ice cream with jaffa cakes
see jaffa cakes fix everything!!
or ben and jerrys ice cream with jaffa cakes

I was literally just thinking "hmmm they should definitely make some sort of jaffa cake flavoured Ben and Jerry's" then!

Do they even have jaffa cakes in America?
Reply 11
I was literally just thinking "hmmm they should definitely make some sort of jaffa cake flavoured Ben and Jerry's" then!

Do they even have jaffa cakes in America?

im tempted to right a letter asking them to make a tub
i have no idea if they do best asking someone from the states =]
im tempted to right a letter asking them to make a tub
i have no idea if they do best asking someone from the states =]

I'm not really that bothered haha :P
Reply 13

hahah well according to google they dont get sold in america which means theres more here! so im happy
Reply 14

Oh and if it makes you feel better just remember there's lots of nice people in the world who won't use you etc :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending