The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
haha 24 hours is a long time in politics! :P
But considering just about everyone has voted now.. unless something drastic happens it looks like your home.
There's one last, desperate manouver to pull off.

May the SG change my vote back to myself?
Reply 42
Depends on whether he comes online on time or not.. this is exciting :biggrin:
the suspense is unbearable...
Reply 44
No Pain no gain :P
Reply 45
Fateful twist..
bugger lol
Reply 47
So this could all rest on Agent_smith's shoulders :redface:
Who's going to win?

I don't know, my vote looks useful.

But, if I'm being honest, I don't have any criteria or means to assess your strengths on.

Sorry.
Reply 49
How exciting - SG DECISION :biggrin: unless he lets Wootcannon change his vote, I suppose
Dun-dun-duuuuuuuuuuuun
Reply 51
Wootcannon
There's one last, desperate manouver to pull off.

May the SG change my vote back to myself?
In the light of this, and because I didn't get online in time to do it, it seems sensible for me to cast my casting vote for Woot. Well, I say "vote". You know what I mean.
Reply 52
Congratulations Woon! :smile:
Reply 53
The Netherlands would like to congratulate Wootcannon on becoming UK Representative.
Yay me!! *ahem*

The UK will continue to promote democracy and peace in line with UN policy.
In the words of David Davis, "Oh God let me win." That obviously didn't work...so congrats Woot :biggrin: I am happy sticking to the UAE :tsr2:
Reply 56
Better luck next time Digi, The next election should be intresting - you Vs Teehar - battle of the Titans xD
Reply 57
digitalparadox is right for the jon, seeing as I haven't seen the other members post properly in ages.
Reply 58
Congratulations from mother Russia.
Reply 59
Could I remind the new members to join the Security Council? The SC talks about Iran seem to be very slow (One post - me so far):biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending