Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edinburgh Oral Health Sciences

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this is my 5th choice for uni and I've not seen anyone else talk about it. Anyone applied to / study this course? Have you or when did you get your offer or interview?
    Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've put an application in for this course, haven't heard anything yet.... hopefully wont be long though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by summersniki)
    I've put an application in for this course, haven't heard anything yet.... hopefully wont be long though
    Oohh great stuff =) If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades, exp etc... Like?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JnKnPt)
    Oohh great stuff =) If you don't mind me asking, what are your predicted grades, exp etc... Like?
    Hi,

I'm a mature student, 33, currently sitting HNC Healthcare but I have been a dental nurse previously. I have Highers that are a bit dated and I hope that won't be a problem. They are Human Biology A, Sociology A, Physics B, Biology B, Chemistry C, Maths C.

Getting sick of the waiting now though....lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey...I've also applied for this course and also haven't heard anything yet...but apparently Edinburgh take quite a while to reply to applications because of processing - or so I've heard. Also, there is quite high competition for the course, so that will slow down the process quite alot aswell
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay, I thought as much because like you I heard they can take longer for applications but I wondered if anyone knew a date when they give replies out etc... Nothing on the website regarding this, so I guess we'll all just have to wait and se=P
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Still not heard anything from Edinburgh, anyone else heard anything yet?:confused:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Me neither! All we can do is wait haha =P
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Interview at Edinburgh - Oral Health Sciences
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone on here that is studying oral health science at Edinburgh?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JnKnPt)
    Interview at Edinburgh - Oral Health Sciences
    Hi, I'm considering applying for this course next year and was wondering how competitive it was. Do you mind me asking what were your grades at AS? and also which subjects you took, and where you did any work experience?

thanks

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 28, 2013
New on TSR

Which unis have the poshest students?

See what students perceive to be the classiest establishments in Britain

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.