The Student Room Group

Costume ideas for a 90s theme?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Go dressed as Diana but with a steering wheel round your neck and blood stains on your dress.
Original post by Bella Occhi
There there :console: think of all the money you've saved :p:

That's true; although I've probably spent more as I've been into Leeds twice a week since coming back and that's a good 50/60 quid each time; and not even to places I particularly enjoy, I've not been to the O2 once :colonhash:
Adidas three stripe trousers, platform trainers, anything Spice Girls related in fact, the whole All Saints look with combat trousers and a little vest top maybe,
Whilst this is probably no help with your theme (apologies in advance) but an idea that my friends and I had a good laugh with recently was 'pot luck fancy dress' where we all met up a week or so before the night, picked our characters at random out of a hat and kept the selections secret until the night. Can be quite funny if you have a good male/female mix and the boys are brave enough to all pick from one pot.

Although I did pick out a male character in Austin Powers, that was nowhere near as embarrassing as my male friend who came as Snow White.
Adidas poppers and a shell suit jacket!
Reply 25
Original post by crocker710
That's true; although I've probably spent more as I've been into Leeds twice a week since coming back and that's a good 50/60 quid each time; and not even to places I particularly enjoy, I've not been to the O2 once :colonhash:

:eek: Steady on! :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending