Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Football Jokes

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    'Yesterday I was sleeping under a bridge, Now i'm on the finest ship in the world sipping champagne with you fine people'

- Bebe's speech to teammates after signing for Utd
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    The FA have issued a new rule in light of recent events ...

.. anyone who passes the ball to Carroll will be booked for timewasting.
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    Torres reportedly fell out of a boat while on a fishing trip over the weekend, he didn't hit the water, he missed
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Carlos Tevez said he wants a club not in Europe. Liverpool is set to make £1000m bid on Carlos Tevez and not even play him a single second.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wayne Rooney has got his own back on Everton fans after convincing Darren Gibson to sign for them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool set to make a late offer for the Beachball at Sunderland. Their regs apart from Downing, Carroll, Kuyt will go the other way.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    <Something abnormal happens>

<Liverpool/Man City make offer for abnormal occurrence>

You can stop with those jokes now - they're old and repetitive, like Harry Redknapp.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    big blow for Liverpool fans. Andy Carroll is not in African cup of Nations because he isn't African
    • 35 followers

Saw this on Facebook, thought it was pretty funny :

John Terry and Rio Ferdinand are warming up before England's first game at Euro 2012.
    "Nice armband Rio" says Terry. "Cheers mate, my brother got it for me" Rio replies.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool have bid £51m and Andy Carroll for that cat that ran into the pitch last night at Anfield. They are going to just going to donate that cat to the foster home.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lol_this)
    Liverpool have bid £51m and Andy Carroll for that cat that ran into the pitch last night at Anfield. They are going to just going to donate that cat to the foster home.
    Did that even make sense in your head? Or did you just forget the punch line?

:facepalm:
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    'Yesterday I was sleeping under a bridge, Now i'm on the finest ship in the world sipping champagne with you fine people'

- Bebe's speech to teammates after signing for Utd
    :rofl2: HAHAHAHAHAHA...it's the image of that actually happening which gets me. :captain:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Arsene Wenger: "I won't quit"

That's not the French spirit.

I've got a trial soon at Old Trafford, to see if I'm up to scratch and whether Sir Alex Ferguson will use me.

To be honest, it's the biggest day in any young referee's career.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...e=1&permPage=1
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    A pound coin was thrown onto the pitch at Ibrox. Police are trying to determine whether it was a missile or a takeover bid.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flights in England are cancelled because of the the dust that came out by Liverpool's trophy cabinet opening.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's the worst thing I've had to read since the last time I tried to make sense of a Spurs teamsheet.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Flights in England are cancelled because of the the dust that came out by Liverpool's trophy cabinet opening.
    Is that because there are so many trophies in there collecting dust or because we just won a tin pot cup?

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    A bit old but (after the 3-3 draw):

Reports that Chelsea fans trashed Howard Webb's car after the game are false. Everybody knows he travels on the Man United team bus.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fusion)
    Liverpool sign Bent

Spoiler:
    Show
    Can't believe how good this one is haha

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 8, 2013
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered football threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.