The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

emmmm emily sande comes to mind
beutiful talented and scottish by the way look in my school there is lots of beutiful girls sooo try thinking before u affend someone
So it's a race thing rather than nationality debate?????
Original post by totbl

:coma:

she looks good
Beautiful Women
I went to secondary school in Scotland and there certainly wasn't a lack of attractive people there.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 105
Scottish, Celtic and Gaelic women are sublime, no one beats them :coma:
What you people need to understand is that at the base of all the nations of Europe "pre-multiculturalism" were (and still are), a people with a common "genetic heritage". If I, as an Italian, moved to Germany or France and gained citizenship, I would be a German or French "citizen", but not German or French. Me obtaining citizenship (or even being born and raised there) would not make me part of their genetic heritage, at most I'd only be taking part in (their) "cultural" heritage by living among them and speaking their language and eating their food etc. Partaking in somebody elses culture does not make me of that heritage and if I'm not of that heritage then i'm not of that people, and if i'm not of that people, i'm not French or German, i'm simply a "citizen". The only countries that deny having a ethnic basis to what they consider being "insert demonym" are countries that have a substantial foreign presence and are therefore trying not to offend them; try going to Germany, Italy, or Russia, and telling them that because you speak the language and grew up there, you are Swiss, German, or Italian. This statement is in the name of clearity and preciseness, not emotionalism, as this is an intellectual debate.

As to the question...The OP was asking why there seems to be a lack of good looking scottish women. Now he did not explicitly state that he was talking about genes, but he almost certainly implied it, because if he didn't we would be led to believe that he was meaning those that are born and/or live within the scottish borders are ugly, which could be rephrased as "why do only ugly people choose to live and have their babies in Scotland?", which is ridiculous, for it could hardly be known even if it were true; where as asking why the scottish genetics produce women not to his liking can at least be speculated on through genetics. Thus, it was a natural and observant assumption to construe his true meaning of "Scottish" as the traditional and precise one, that of "Scottish ethnicity"; membership in such ethnicity would require one to share a national tradition (nations being the progeny of kingdoms built on people / peoples of common genetics) i.e. origin, and by association, genetic heritage. This is not complex at all.
(edited 8 years ago)
Just read the thread and simply had to say dgeorge you are one of the most painfully stupid people ive ever witnessed in my entire life. Much respect goes out to title23 for trying to explain why a girl with purely Asian genetics wouldn't be relevant in the (admittedly ridiculous) topic at hand. Genuinely difficult to read through all dgeorges idiotic replies.
Lindsey Way is Scottish and is very very pretty in my option but I know many who can agree. Lindsey Way (aka Lyn-X) is the bassist of the band Mindless Self Indulgence and is the wife of ex lead singer of My Chemical Romance, Gerard Way
Reply 109
Original post by crocker710
We must be on two different wavelengths :colonhash:

I'd smash...
The very last thing Kim K looks is Scottish. She looks Persian. Khloe looks the whitest.
Susan Boyle is sexy.
Change it to:
I don't know...

It may just be personal opinion, I think they can be very pretty :h:
Shirley Manson seemed pretty attractive in her heyday, and VERY "Scottish"-looking: redhead, blue eyes and nice facial features.
Also, ion the same line:
Game of Throne's Rose Leslie
Isla Fisher,
Deborah Kerr,
Karen Gillian of Dr. Who
and Sheena Easton (left to the end the only non-redhead I can remember of)
(edited 6 years ago)
Scottish and english women are mostly trolls. Or orks, I am not sure in the end. But ugly.

Latest