Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by CaelumCorvi
It's for real.

:ahee:

It's an offer.

:woo:

Holy cow.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to be sitting over here in the corner stunned for a little while. Wow. Um, wow...

(Being an English applicant, I should probably use more eloquent language, but my brain is mostly thinking, "Weeee!")

Nice one, what's the offer?
It's for real.

It's an offer.

Holy cow.

Don't mind me, I'm just going to be sitting over here in the corner stunned for a little while. Wow. Um, wow...

(Being an English applicant, I should probably use more eloquent language, but my brain is mostly thinking, "Weeee!")

You applied to law too, right? Congrats!!!
It's for real.

It's an offer.

Holy cow.

Well done! :biggrin:
Thanks, all!

Original post by PaulB
Nice one, what's the offer?

English, no conditions.

Original post by marceltheshell
You applied to law too, right? Congrats!!!

Thanks! Nope, just English.

Original post by nuodai
Congratulations! Put it in this thread and have the (superficial) honour of being the first 2012 applicant on TSR to be responded to.

Now I should leave this thread, I'm far too old.

And...done. But don't leave the thread due to age! I myself am a "mature" student. (Read: old. Oldish. But not too old to chase childhood dreams!)

Best of luck, everyone else!
Reply 24
when did you get your offers? like what time? were they on the UCAS website? does being an international student affect when we get the decision?
Reply 25
Sooo nervous.. I'm sitting waiting for an email... D: I doubt I'm going to get in though... I had a horrible interview
Reply 26
did you have an interview in Toronto at the Blyth thing? do you know what time we'll get the offers? will they send it to us or will they post it online? because just today I changed my information for alert me by mail to alert me by email...
Reply 27
Original post by siankg

Original post by siankg
did you have an interview in Toronto at the Blyth thing? do you know what time we'll get the offers? will they send it to us or will they post it online? because just today I changed my information for alert me by mail to alert me by email...

I went to the UK for interview, and no I didn't apply for the Blythe Scholarship... and they said they'd be emailing all international applicants on the 5th no idea when though... What college are you applying to?
Reply 28
Original post by Canada18
I went to the UK for interview, and no I didn't apply for the Blythe Scholarship... and they said they'd be emailing all international applicants on the 5th no idea when though... What college are you applying to?

I applied to St. Catherine's. you? but on the UCAS website I put "give offer by mail" and just today I changed it to "give offer by email"... do you think that's going to affect what Catz does? do you when is the offer going to be posted on the UCAS website?
Reply 29
Original post by siankg

Original post by siankg
I applied to St. Catherine's. you? but on the UCAS website I put "give offer by mail" and just today I changed it to "give offer by email"... do you think that's going to affect what Catz does? do you when is the offer going to be posted on the UCAS website?

I applied to Peterhouse and apparently the colleges send emails out and it isn't through UCAS, though they will update UCAS. I think UCAS is usually the last notification of an offer or rejection you get though. :s-smilie: good luck!
Reply 30
Original post by siankg
i live in toronto, and i think they email us tomorrow by the end of the work day which would be around 1pm for us.
Reply 31
I applied to Peterhouse and apparently the colleges send emails out and it isn't through UCAS, though they will update UCAS. I think UCAS is usually the last notification of an offer or rejection you get though. :s-smilie: good luck!

thanks. and good luck to you too:s-smilie:
Reply 32

Eloquence would imply that you were not excited enough :smile:

Congratulations! :smile:
i'm still waiting for the email! i'm so nervouss!!
Reply 34
Original post by lemonmeringue

Original post by lemonmeringue
i'm still waiting for the email! i'm so nervouss!!

me too!!! good luck!
Reply 35
Subject: English
College: Wolfson
Outcome: Offer!
Conditions: None
How did you hear? (eg letter/phone/owl): Email with attachments
How do you feel? Stunned, mostly. Exhausted? Extremely happy!!

email with attachment? do you send the email to colledge to ask the result?
Original post by 526540828
email with attachment? do you send the email to colledge to ask the result?

I was told at interview that my letter would be mailed on the 4th. This email came as a surprise. I didn't specifically ask for anything. Haven't exchanged a word with the college since my interview!

The attachment was the digital version of the letter I'm assuming is now in the mail. So I printed it out for the sake of passing it around the family, where it can suffer much abuse, since I will put the "real" mailed one in safekeeping! :wink2:

Impatient for more offer-holders so I can share the happiness!
Reply 37

I was told at interview that my letter would be mailed on the 4th. This email came as a surprise. I didn't specifically ask for anything. Haven't exchanged a word with the college since my interview!

The attachment was the digital version of the letter I'm assuming is now in the mail. So I printed it out for the sake of passing it around the family, where it can suffer much abuse, since I will put the "real" mailed one in safekeeping! :wink2:

Congratsss!!!! I'm really excited for you! Good job!

I'm so excited for you! I don't know when they will send out the email because I'm an international student so timings may be different :P
me too!!! good luck!

What did you apply for? and to which college?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending