I really can't believe that this is happening to me! :biggrin:

Hooray for another English student! Congrats!!! :bumps:
Original post by muse_of_fire
I really can't believe that this is happening to me! :biggrin:

Unsurprising. Well done :smile:
Reply 43
Original post by lemonmeringue

Original post by lemonmeringue
What did you apply for? and to which college?

Natural Science, Peterhouse :smile: still nothing though.... :s-smilie:
Original post by CaelumCorvi
Hooray for another English student! Congrats!!! :bumps:

Original post by LeSacMagique
Unsurprising. Well done :smile:

Thank you both! Congratulations on your offer, CaelumCorvi :smile: It really is the most amazing feeling!
Original post by muse_of_fire
Thank you both! Congratulations on your offer, CaelumCorvi :smile: It really is the most amazing feeling!

Darn tootin'!
:tee:
Reply 46
i cant wait to get the letter!! i applied as a british student do you reckon they will send me an e-mail too? if not will we get the mail by tomorrow considering they have been sent yesterday?thanks and congratulations to the ones who got an offer!
I got an offer for Classics! :biggrin:

Kind of in a state of denial...
Reply 48
Original post by Fruito'Underworld

whattt?? i applies for classics too!! which college?and did u receive an email or a letter??
Reply 49
Just got an offer for MML at Trinity Hall!

Ecstatic, because I was so annoyed when the postman didn't come :frown: got an email though, so it's all good!

Well done everybody!
Reply 50
Anyone heard from Murray Edwards?
Reply 51
anyone from clare college?
Reply 52
Offer for Classics at King's :biggrin:

Original post by Fruito'Underworld

Kind of in a state of denial...

Whoo, well done! Saw on the decisions thread you're a four year applicant too. Did you get the bit asking you to go to the JACT Summer School? Or, as an international, perhaps not?

Original post by LA!
whattt?? i applies for classics too!! which college?and did u receive an email or a letter??

Hey there. I got a letter for King's, Fruito (afaik) got an email (as an international) from Newnham. Good luck, sure you'll hear soon enough :smile:
Reply 53
Hey there. I got a letter for King's, Fruito (afaik) got an email (as an international) from Newnham. Good luck, sure you'll hear soon enough :smile:

thanks:-) i hope i will hear soon! but i think the letter will arrive tomorrow..as iguess it takes at least two days...
Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I'm an American student with an offer for English, the conditions being that I get scores of 5 on the three AP examinations I'm taking in May. Seeing as American universities want commitments just as early as Cambridge and there's not much of an accurate way to predict AP test results, will certain colleges (in this case, Newnham) be a bit flexible about this or do I just need to hope for a miracle?
Offer for NatSci at Peterhouse! So chuffed :smile:

Anyone else hear from Peterhouse yet?
Original post by duchessofpadua
Hey everyone, I have a quick question. I'm an American student with an offer for English, the conditions being that I get scores of 5 on the three AP examinations I'm taking in May. Seeing as American universities want commitments just as early as Cambridge and there's not much of an accurate way to predict AP test results, will certain colleges (in this case, Newnham) be a bit flexible about this or do I just need to hope for a miracle?

For clarification purposes, are you asking if Newnham will be flexible with your conditions?

PS: And what are the 3 APs? Honestly, if you've received an offer, surely 3 more 5s isn't THAT miraculous?
Envelope analysis,
Thin or thick..
How many paragraphs ?

anyone
Original post by ofssinfoxes
For clarification purposes, are you asking if Newnham will be flexible with your conditions?

PS: And what are the 3 APs? Honestly, if you've received an offer, surely 3 more 5s isn't THAT miraculous?

Ha, you're probably right, I just get a bit anxious when it comes to APs. English language won't be an issue, but then I have US Government and Comparative World Politics on the same day and I won't have taken the former since December. I guess most people with conditional offers are in similar situations, but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.
Original post by emilysaysrelax
Envelope analysis,
Thin or thick..
How many paragraphs ?

anyone

Both Thick and thin have been shared.
Thin meant 2 sheets of paper.
Thick meant a bunch of useless paper.
In other words, you can't tell from the envelope :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending