The Student Room Group

The Cambridge 2012 Results Day Discussion Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Anyone else going to Sidney Sussex in October!!! So exited!
Got pooled by Girton for maths, don't know if its a good thing or not :s
Reply 102
Original post by Jess.P
Me! Queens' is just beautiful, can't wait :smile:

Me queens too for MML - what subj are you?
Reply 103
Pooled by St Catz for Computer Science. Was expecting a rejection, so am pretty pleased. :smile: Hopefully they'll get back to me reasonably soon - I hate waiting!
Congratulations to everyone!! :biggrin:

:party:
Reply 105
Clare applicants, if you wish for an email decision just email them and ask for it :smile:
Reply 106
I've just found out today, conditional offer for Law at Robinson!
Been a little dazed, to say the least, all day! :biggrin:
Reply 107
Original post by Plutoegg
Anyone else going to Sidney Sussex in October!!! So exited!

Hmm, I haven't got my letter from Sidney Sussex yet. Does anyone know whether the difference of receiving it on the 5th or 6th means anything other than difference in postal speed. Do the college send some letters out later than others so some people get theirs on the 6th ? Or is it just postal lag in certain areas ?
Reply 108
Original post by Catherine.
Just got an offer for MML at Trinity Hall!

Ecstatic, because I was so annoyed when the postman didn't come :frown: got an email though, so it's all good!

Well done everybody!

Well done!! I got an offer for Nat Sci from Trinity Hall!! Hopefully see you in September! Did you get grades in your email?
Reply 109
Original post by E13
Well done!! I got an offer for Nat Sci from Trinity Hall!! Hopefully see you in September! Did you get grades in your email?

I hope so! :smile: And nope, I didn't. :frown:
Reply 110
Original post by Catherine.
I hope so! :smile: And nope, I didn't. :frown:

Nor did I. Makes me feel a little stressed coz I don't know how hard it's going to be! But still ecstatic!
Reply 111
Original post by jlloyd
Me queens too for MML - what subj are you?

Land Economy - Doesn't seem to be many other Queens' applicants on here
Offer for Geography at Catz, SO SHOCKED!
Reply 113
Applying for Natural Sciences at Homerton, still no e-mail.
Pembroke Maths :-D Any others here???
Oh my God - offer from Selwyn for MML. I was so expecting to get rejected after interview... Evidently I managed to conceal from the admissions tutors how ditzy I am ;-)

I cried so hard. It was a bit violent, come to that...

Congratulations to everyone who has offers. Condolences to those who don't - I'm sure that you will be equally successful on the course you end up doing will, it may even be a blessing in disguise! Good luck to those in the Pool ;-)
Reply 116
Original post by E13
Nor did I. Makes me feel a little stressed coz I don't know how hard it's going to be! But still ecstatic!

Hehe, I've been on a Cambridge-induced high all day! :biggrin:
Reply 117
Original post by TheUltimateProof
Pembroke Maths :-D Any others here???

Same here, you reckon we are gonna get emailed?
Reply 118
Original post by With an Accent
Oh my God - offer from Selwyn for MML. I was so expecting to get rejected after interview... Evidently I managed to conceal from the admissions tutors how ditzy I am ;-)

I cried so hard. It was a bit violent, come to that...

Congratulations to everyone who has offers. Condolences to those who don't - I'm sure that you will be equally successful on the course you end up doing will, it may even be a blessing in disguise! Good luck to those in the Pool ;-)

Nice to see a successful Selwyn applicant; I invigilated a lot of the tests/reading time at Selwyn for the applicants this year so have been keeping an eye out for offers as I met quite a lot of people.

Congratulations!
Do you guys think I should e-mail Emmanuel to ask about my decision?
I am an international so if they send decisions by snail mail instead of e-mail then it will take a good 10 or so days for it to reach me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending