The Student Room Group

Loughborough Art Foundation interview & drawing task?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
I only had the option of standard, not too fussed though :smile: another reason for me to leave my room more often and be more sociable :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Egrant you should change the name of the thread to Art Foundation 2012/2013 (If that's a thing) and then we can all find each other :smile:
Reply 142
Good idea I'll try and work out how to now :L
Hey, I know this thread is well over a year old, but I was just wondering how you all got on with the foundation? I'm also stupidly nervous for my interview on the 10th Feb!
Reply 144
hey, i have my interview (portfolio assessment) next Tuesday :s-smilie:S I'll let you know how it goes. Have you done the kitchen sink project yet?
Reply 145
Original post by keziataylor1995
Hey, I know this thread is well over a year old, but I was just wondering how you all got on with the foundation? I'm also stupidly nervous for my interview on the 10th Feb!

hey, i have my interview (portfolio assessment) next Tuesday S I'll let you know how it goes. Have you done the kitchen sink project yet?
Hi, I had my portfolio assessment on the 20th Jan and it's really nothing to worry about. It was really relaxed, there was around 8 of us students altogether and we basically had to lay out our portfolios so they were easy for the tutors to look through, then we went into a room next door for a talk which was followed by a tour of the studios where you could asking current students questions etc. Also, if everybody in your group is offered a place, the tutor can tell you you've been accepted instead of waiting to receive an email which is quite reassuring. It's really nothing to worry about at all. Good luck!
hi, I had my portfolio assessment on the 21st, got told on the day we all got in, just wondering if anyone got told how long you wait until you get an official offer and can accept it?
Original post by CharlotteD96
hi, I had my portfolio assessment on the 21st, got told on the day we all got in, just wondering if anyone got told how long you wait until you get an official offer and can accept it?

I think they told us within 2 weeks! :smile: i haven't recieved mine yet though..
Reply 149
Do you mean 32 by 37 inches or cm?? x
does anyone know how long the course length is, trying to decide on accommodation :/ thinking bill mo or bakewell :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest