The Student Room Group

Stephen Lawrence murder: Dobson and Norris found guilty

Scroll to see replies

Original post by andyman1966
I bet if they had been black and the victim had been white the british public would never have even heard about it.
Why has the murders of over 100 white people at the hands of black criminals over the past forty years never made it into the news or mass media and instead been completely hushed up ?
It is one law for blacks and another for allegedly 'RACIST' whites.
As we all know, blacks are perfect and would never commit a racist crime, EVER. They are so great. We should all give praise and thanks that there are so many of them over here in our little island, helping us become the great country we are, and not committing the vast majority of violent crime in our country.
Praise be to all the perfect, fantastic, friendly, smiling black people who do NOT have a chip on their shoulder about the slave trade over a hundred years ago which they now own and run very effectively, selling their own people into modern slavery.
They are such lovely people. The way they attack pregnant women from other tribes in thier own country with machettes and cut open their bellies to tear the unborn child out to hack it up. Or the way they hack off the arms of young children to make sure they are no threat to their tribe in the future. Hmmmm such lovely people. We all love black people. They are fantastic and have done so much for us.
Im not sure what exactly ! ! but i have been told it a million times. Maybe driving some buses or trains ? They certainly make crap nurses and thats a fact, having had to put up with their lazy beligerent uncaring manner in three different hospitals over the past five years. Kick em all out.:eek:
Politicians bought them over here. Let the ploiticians send the scrounging murderous thieving robbing raping scum back. :smile:

So lets get this straight. You are saying:

1) No black person has ever been convicted of a racist crime.
2) It has been claimed that black people are perfect.
3) All black people are the same.
Your forefathers won double jeopardy in the Magna Carta from King John at sword point; and yet you abolished it for one case in the name of fighting "racism".

The murder was an awful crime but "Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer." William Blackstone must be rolling in his grave. When you give up one right to the government, it's the beginning of the loss of all your rights. Trust me, I know, I'm an American and we're going down the same path as well.
I bet if they had been black and the victim had been white the british public would never have even heard about it.
Why has the murders of over 100 white people at the hands of black criminals over the past forty years never made it into the news or mass media and instead been completely hushed up ?

Which racist crimes are you referring to?? Just because a black person kills a white person and vice versa, doesnt make it a racist crime. The reason for the killing has to be race, for it to be ruled as a racist murder. A black teenager was killed and buried in a garden by a white man early last year; again in Eltham, but it hasnt been judged to be a racist crime. Just a savage murder.
Original post by All Black Everything
Which racist crimes are you referring to?? Just because a black person kills a white person and vice versa, doesnt make it a racist crime. The reason for the killing has to be race, for it to be ruled as a racist murder. A black teenager was killed and buried in a garden by a white man early last year; again in Eltham, but it hasnt been judged to be a racist crime. Just a savage murder.

Don't do that, you'll confuse the poor souls.
Reply 124
It is one law for blacks and another for allegedly 'RACIST' whites.
As we all know, blacks are perfect and would never commit a racist crime, EVER. They are so great. We should all give praise and thanks that there are so many of them over here in our little island, helping us become the great country we are, and not committing the vast majority of violent crime in our country.
Praise be to all the perfect, fantastic, friendly, smiling black people who do NOT have a chip on their shoulder about the slave trade over a hundred years ago which they now own and run very effectively, selling their own people into modern slavery.
They are such lovely people. The way they attack pregnant women from other tribes in thier own country with machettes and cut open their bellies to tear the unborn child out to hack it up. Or the way they hack off the arms of young children to make sure they are no threat to their tribe in the future. Hmmmm such lovely people. We all love black people. They are fantastic and have done so much for us.
Im not sure what exactly ! ! but i have been told it a million times. Maybe driving some buses or trains ? They certainly make crap nurses and thats a fact, having had to put up with their lazy beligerent uncaring manner in three different hospitals over the past five years. Kick em all out.:eek:
Politicians bought them over here. Let the ploiticians send the scrounging murderous thieving robbing raping scum back. :smile:

I did not mention once any thing about any one's color. I am sorry to hear that you had bad care during your hospital stay, but that comes down to the nurse's personality, not their race.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending