London 2012 Retail Job Interview

Announcements Posted on
The Careers section needs more moderators! 21-04-2014
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
Interview discussion rules - please read before posting! 12-01-2013
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misssasha1)
    I was contacted via email two days after my assessment.

Lemony, I'm not sure if my message was sent to you.
    Aha, it did! Thank you so much! I just sent you another one
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Erm yeah it was at 3:30. I can't remember who's group I was in lol...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hope I get to work in one of the stores
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I didn't heard anything from them it been 5 days?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's weird.. have you checked your email?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey, never mind I did the assessment online so will hear from them in 5 within 5 working days.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    They just called me this morning for the telephone interview now i have to do the assesment. Are there young people there? what do i do?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from them concerning their working hours etc?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    No not yet
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm also waiting for my accreditation to come through...it should be fine. I'm looking forward to working at the Olympics because it should be a great experience for me. Good luck everyone! You'll be alright
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from them? I had my assessment on Tuesday, they said they would let us know within two days.. does that mean I didn't get the job?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you checked your email?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by narnoora45)
    Anyone heard back from them? I had my assessment on Tuesday, they said they would let us know within two days.. does that mean I didn't get the job?
    Yeah, had the assessment Tuesday 9.30 at farringdon and got an email from them this morning saying I was successful. They will get back to you soon so don't worry. They took about 7 working days to call me for a phone interview after I finished the online tests, so don't read the time lag as an unsuccessful application .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What sort of questions do they ask?

Please!

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    also what do u really need to prepare for this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What proof of residence did anyone take? Being 16 I don't have any of the ones listed in the email but I'm taking a bank letter, is that ok?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    please need urgent help with the phone interview. any one with any idea as to what might be asked? Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I took a bank statement. As for the phone interview they just ask why you want to work there, I rabbited on about how a home olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TempleQC)
    I took a bank statement. As for the phone interview they just ask why you want to work there, I rabbited on about how a home olympics is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Cheers I took a bank statement in the end but they didn't even look at it. Don't think I did too well if I'm honest.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamKar)
    Yeah, had the assessment Tuesday 9.30 at farringdon and got an email from them this morning saying I was successful. They will get back to you soon so don't worry. They took about 7 working days to call me for a phone interview after I finished the online tests, so don't read the time lag as an unsuccessful application .
    Hey, I def passed the phone interview last week and they said they would email me with information about where to go and what to bring but they haven't and I'm worried they might not. My assessment is supposed to be this wednesday at 9.30 in Farringdon. If you get the chance can you let me know the location and what you need to bring please, really don't want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks very much!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: September 29, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.