Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Stranmillis Interview

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyy, i have a stranmillis interview this time next week and i am seriously freaking out about it. Im also getting no where with my presentation, i was wondering if anyone could help me at alll would be very greatful thankss !
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yeah i have one to on the 10th and im so worried, i duno if ive got the right end of the stick on that presentation because the thing underneath the box with the title wayyy confused me. i duno is it like strictly about the ciriculum......ahhh so want to go to stran tho
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

As a 1st year student at stran I was in your shoes this time last year. What exactly is the topic of the presentation?

As for tips for the presentation.. be yourself they obviosuly liked your personal staement enough in order to give you an interview. My second advice is to sell your self at every possible opportunity, after your presentation you will be asked a set number of questions, during these all I can say it relate every answer to the work experince you have done.

If you need any more advice feel free to hit me up with a personal message... hope this helps!.

ps trust me you will love stran!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey I have my interview on the 12th at 2:00pm!! I'm so nervous i do not know were to start on my presentation!

My presentation is on the most significant development in education in recent years.

can anyone give me any ideas as to what i should say or even just where to start!

any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rutheleanor)
    hey I have my interview on the 12th at 2:00pm!! I'm so nervous i do not know were to start on my presentation!

My presentation is on the most significant development in education in recent years.

can anyone give me any ideas as to what i should say or even just where to start!

any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
    aahh my interviews on the 12th at 2pm too, what are the chances i'm soo nervous, its not even funny!

I havent a clueeee what to do for the presentation
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    howd they go for everyone...to me they seemed nice....still terrified tho lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have mine tomorrow o that's good what questions did they ask you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have mine tomorrow too dramaqueen92.

my teachers gave me a mock interview today = total disaster!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I had mine today. The people I had were really nice and made you feel comfortable even though I was nervous. I got asked the 3 best qualities, hobbies and interests, how to help disruptive students just the ones you would expect :-)
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm soooo nervous has anyone one next Wednesday? And to anyone that had their interview did they get a reply??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard yet. anyone else the same?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just checked my email, and got an offer for Primary teaching!! hope everyone here's in the same position
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me too I just received an offer for primary teaching very happy x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yessssss i got an offer too!! over the moon about it anyone else get one? can't wait to start!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received any offers for the PGCE Early Years at Stran for 2012/13? Seems like I've been waiting forever for an answer Any feedback would be most appreciated....thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive had an offer for the BA EARLY years, but i havent a clue about the PGCE...sorry:/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsgavero)
    Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has received any offers for the PGCE Early Years at Stran for 2012/13? Seems like I've been waiting forever for an answer Any feedback would be most appreciated....thanks
    I am not sure if you still haven't heard but I do have a friend who has been rejected for PGCE Early Years at Stran. So hopefully you have received some better luck xox

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 13, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.