The Student Room Group

Predicted AS level. PLEASE HELP!! :(

OKAY SO!

My college does NOT allow me to take 4 AS level subjects in January. However, they do allow me to take a 4th AS level when I'm completing my A2 which is in September 2012.

Is predicted AS level counted?

What do I do now!?!? :frown: Imperial, UCL requires a 4th AS level! I really am lost.
Reply 1
Let them know you're completing your fourth AS at the same time as your A2s. Lots of people do it, it's fine.
Reply 2
Are you.. serious? for real? So it is possible? To do the 4th AS level alongside with my A2 subjects?

So that means I'll be giving them a predicted grade right? for the 4th AS level subject.
Reply 3
Yes give your predicted grade.
If you still have concerns, call the unis and ask them if it's okay, but I'm pretty sure that it's fine. I know loads of people who are doing this.
Reply 4
I have sent an email to UCL and this is what they said

"We accept predicted AS grades if the AS subject is sat in Year 13 instead of Year 12"

SO.. is it a yes?
Reply 5
Wow :/ But yeah as above.
Reply 6
It is a yes! Good luck!
Reply 7
really?!?!?! :frown: i really need more confirmation. people viewing this do reply thanks LOL
Reply 8
Original post by Meltingice
really?!?!?! :frown: i really need more confirmation. people viewing this do reply thanks LOL

Yes, predicted grades do count.
As long as everything is taken during the two years you can do whatever you want really :biggrin: provided you so well... A2 courses are tough but should be okay alongside the way easier AS course. But try and choose an easier AS to do next year, it will make your life so much easier

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending