The Student Room Group

Old, but a gem - 'Babes of the BNP' interviewed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Foghorn Leghorn
:tumble:

Hahaha repped!
Reply 41
'Babes'...
Reply 42
What idiots. And they're not even good looking :yucky:
Reply 43
I swear, the blonde one can't be 19. She looks about 40.
Original post by Death.
" What do you do for a living?
I'm a full-time mum. "

Lmao, they're not hot babes, they look like the dinner ladies in my school.

What's wrong with being a full time mum?

My mother used to be a 'full time mum' when I was younger, what's wrong with that?
Reply 45
Original post by Leute
http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/babes-of-the-bnp
QUOTE]

ahahahahahahahah * breaths* ahahahahahahahahahaha

I think this article is the best incentive the BNP could use to encourage non-whites to "go back to their countries" or prevent immigration.

Mother to starving African child: " I wish I could take you somewhere where you're not constantly threatened by soldiers and have to drink putrid water to stay alive... I would be prepared to do night shifts cleaning public toilets in london on minimum wage just so you can have bread and a roof over your head"

Child: mum...look at this- http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/babes-of-the-bnp

Mother: F**k it, we're stying here son.
Reply 46
Ewww, lol. They aren't attractive at all!
Reply 47
Original post by EffieFlowers
What's wrong with being a full time mum?

My mother used to be a 'full time mum' when I was younger, what's wrong with that?

I won't bother, many girls just cannot take jokes.

There's nothing "wrong" with being a full time mum, but the question was not asking whether she was a mother or not. It is not quite a "carreer" as such.

However it was quite funny in context. It doesn't even matter, just loosen up.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Death.
I won't bother, many girls just cannot take jokes.

There's nothing "wrong" with being a full time mum, but the question was not asking whether she was a mother or not. It is not quite a "carreer" as such.

However it was quite funny in context. It doesn't even matter, just loosen up.

A lot of people say full time mum, it's quite a well-used phrase.

:h:
I was actually thinking the exact same thing.

At first I thought 'babes..seriously?' but then it dawned on me that I was comparing them to the likes of Miranda Kerr. But you are right, they can be deemed fairly pretty in comparison to the average people walking the street.
(edited 12 years ago)
Wow are racist women really this minging?
Reply 51
A lot of people say full time mum, it's quite a well-used phrase.

:h:

No dear.

One cannot be a "full-time mum" for a "living" (the question asked what you do for a living), since you are not generating wealth.

A mother living off large reserves of wealth, or living off money from the state, or from a partner does not generate wealth and does not have a carreer.

One cannot be a full-time mum for a living. Instead one should say; "I don't currently do anything for a living. I am currently just a mother involved only in taking care of my children."

The same applies to a "full-time Father".
Reply 52
BNP babes? More like BNP beasts.
Original post by Besakt
Ignorance isn't solely based upon upbringing. I found their hypocrisy funny.

Yes, that and the environment both of which they had no control.
Reply 54
Original post by Melikeyflute
Yes, that and the environment both of which they had no control.

Did they not have access to education in a state where it is free?
Original post by Death.
No dear.

One cannot be a "full-time mum" for a "living" (the question asked what you do for a living), since you are not generating wealth.

A mother living off large reserves of wealth, or living off money from the state, or from a partner does not generate wealth and does not have a carreer.

One cannot be a full-time mum for a living. Instead one should say; "I don't currently do anything for a living. I am currently just a mother involved only in taking care of my children."

Yes but you aren't supposed to take it so literally. It merely implies that the mother, instead of using her time to work to earn an income, she works to look after her children.

:^_^:
Reply 56
Yes but you aren't supposed to take it so literally. It merely implies that the mother, instead of using her time to work to earn an income, she works to look after her children.

:^_^:

I give in.

Your have out-patronised me with annoying smiley faces.
Original post by Besakt
Did they not have access to education in a state where it is free?

Did their upbringing and environment not dictate the amount of importance they placed on education? Hence, how ignorant they are? Some people on tsr need to take down a peg or two. Not everyone is born into the right family with the right background. I suppose, if laughing at people more ignorant than you is funny then it shows a lot about yourself...
Reply 58
Original post by Death.
No dear.

'What do you do for a living' can be interpreted as 'what do you do with your time'- i am a full time mother.

You wouldn't correct a very wealthy person who didn't need to 'generate wealth' if they replied to the same question with 'i am a philanthropist', or a monk who replied with 'i am a monk'. You were trying to insinuate that being a mother is a lowly activity as a person's main activity in life, when actually raising children (properly) is incredibly important, so stop trying to cover up your assault on people who don't contribute directly to the machine with your ridiculous schpeel.
Reply 59
Original post by Melikeyflute
Did their upbringing and environment not dictate the amount of importance they placed on education? Hence, how ignorant they are? Some people on tsr need to take down a peg or two. Not everyone is born into the right family with the right background. I suppose, if laughing at people more ignorant than you is funny then it shows a lot about yourself...

Education is suppose to correct that ignorance.
Let me get this straight if you grow up in an environment and upbringing surrounded by ignorance, there is no way of correcting that ignorance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending