Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Msc Occupational Therapy 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Wondering if any Cumbria people are interested in sharing a flat from September?

I've been scoping out a few places - I'm a mature student (30) and would prefer somewhere comfortable and reasonably quiet, not a raging party flat :rolleyes:

I found a few places which look really nice and reasonably priced (as in under £300 per month) - if anyone wants more details PM me :chaplin:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the UEA interview on the 13th June? Apart from a numeracy and literacy test I'm not sure what to expect and how many people they are interviewing.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fraggle_rocker)
    Wondering if any Cumbria people are interested in sharing a flat from September?

I've been scoping out a few places - I'm a mature student (30) and would prefer somewhere comfortable and reasonably quiet, not a raging party flat :rolleyes:

I found a few places which look really nice and reasonably priced (as in under £300 per month) - if anyone wants more details PM me :chaplin:
    Hey ive been accepted into the OT Masters in September too!!! Im from Ireland so im a bit concerned about looking for accommodation. Ive been looking up a few nice 2 bed apartments also. Id be interested in sharing!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rhparr89)
    Is anyone going to the UEA interview on the 13th June? Apart from a numeracy and literacy test I'm not sure what to expect and how many people they are interviewing.
    Hey, i have an interview at UEA for the 4th July for OT Msc. How did the interviews go yesterday? Any advice? :-)
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hiya. They didn't ask any trick questions or try and catch you out, it was more of a chat to get to know more about you. Best thing to do is relax! Also it seemed to me that most people were there for the physio interviews, it was really competitive! But everyone was lovely!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Here is a fb group for anyone starting at UEA feb 2013:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/450994231591068/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mcsweens)
    Hi all, I got an email yesterday from cumbria (carisle) saying that I have been offered a place for the msc in ot! i will be starting sept 2012, anyone else going there? would love to hear from past or future students!?
    hey mcsweens, I have an interview for the course on 18th July. I am hoping to get the place i have graduated from the Lancaster campus and feel really comfortable with the uni. how was your experience with the interview? tiny bit nervous with the written task... lol x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 15, 2012
New on TSR

Join the Welcome Squad

Become a part of the TSR team!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Postgraduate Education Guide

Quick Link:

Unanswered Postgraduate Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.