PMP's Transformation Blog

Announcements Posted on
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Dinner.

50g grilled bacon (fat cut off)
    100g tinned tomatoes
    1 small slice toast

conclusion : could have done with a fried egg haha. sadly that isn't allowed.

Have also had 10 grapes today.

Still to eat : 10 more grapes, and a muller light.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    Poor thing, having to eat such uninspiring dinners! Btw, do you not like brown bread? Not suggesting you should eat it, I just wanted to declare my love for brown bread
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    Poor thing, having to eat such uninspiring dinners! Btw, do you not like brown bread? Not suggesting you should eat it, I just wanted to declare my love for brown bread
    I like any and all types of bread. Phil prefers white. Kids don't care. We usually buy WW white, but tesco had none of that the other day, so this is kingsmill 50/50 crusts away.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    This morning's weight : identical to yeserday morning's weight.

breakfast : 30g cornflakes

Lunch:
    haddock fillet
    miniature new potatoes
    veggies
    verdict : tasty, thanks to the fish seasoning. Would be bland without it though, but it was nice as it was

no idea what tonight's meal will be. Shall cross that bridge when I get to it.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well dinner was the same as last night's dinner. Because I really couldn't be arsed making owt else!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    this morning's weight :

10 stone 7lbs 4oz

two ounces less than yesterday.

Had my 30g cornflakes. Not sure what I will have later.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I like any and all types of bread. Phil prefers white. Kids don't care. We usually buy WW white, but tesco had none of that the other day, so this is kingsmill 50/50 crusts away.
    Have you tried Hovis "Best of Both" range of breads?

Has the benefits of wheat or brown bread but looks and taste just like white bread.

Been craving for this bread for a good 2 months, finally got my fix over the weekend. It's a rather unique taste and I must really control myself with this otherwise the whole loaf can be eaten in one single sitting... whoops.

Glad to see you're making progress with your diet.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused as to how a fried egg isn't allowed; cook it in a non-stick pan and there is nothing unhealthy about it at all, just really good quality protein and fat!

confused.com
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    I'm confused as to how a fried egg isn't allowed; cook it in a non-stick pan and there is nothing unhealthy about it at all, just really good quality protein and fat!

confused.com
    well even if I did that, then I'd have to not have bacon with it. Sort of defeats the whole "bacon and egg" craving.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so, yesterday's lunch was the bacon thing again, and dinner was chicken, rice, sweetcorn and onion (with a sprinkling of curry powder).
    I changed my fruit from just being grapes all the time. Sunday I had grapes for my first portion, and an apple for my second.
    Yesterday I had a pear for my first portion, and grapes for my second.

This morning's weight : 10 stone 7lbs 0oz - so I've dropped 4oz since yesterday.

Total weight loss since the start of the contest : 3lbs 4oz

Went shopping yesterday and bought myself some sultana bran, which is what I have just had for breakfast. Makes a change from cornflakes!
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Herr)
    Have you tried Hovis "Best of Both" range of breads?

Has the benefits of wheat or brown bread but looks and taste just like white bread.

Been craving for this bread for a good 2 months, finally got my fix over the weekend. It's a rather unique taste and I must really control myself with this otherwise the whole loaf can be eaten in one single sitting... whoops.

Glad to see you're making progress with your diet.
    I've tried it before yeh. I don't personally care which bread I get lol.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    so, lunch was salmon, miniature new potatoes, sweetcorn, carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    dinner was haddock fillet, rice, onion, sweetcorn and peas

just had 20 grapes

still to have : muller light. Think I'm gonna go with toffee flavour today
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    ok this diet is officially driving me nuts. I want EVERYTHING I can't have. *nuts wall*

My husband, on the other hand, seems to be sailing along with it perfectly happily, and says he is very content eating all the bland dinners we've had this week. There's some irony in there somewhere.
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    This morning's weight :

10 stone 6lbs 8oz

I've officially hit normal BMI! WOOOO!

In other news, my husband's op is not going ahead after all.

Does this mean the end of the pre-op diet? No, because we're ****ing lunatics who apparently enjoy torturing ourselves for the sake of losing weight.

So onward I plod with it.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    This morning's weight :

10 stone 6lbs 8oz

I've officially hit normal BMI! WOOOO!

In other news, my husband's op is not going ahead after all.

Does this mean the end of the pre-op diet? No, because we're ****ing lunatics who apparently enjoy torturing ourselves for the sake of losing weight.

So onward I plod with it.
    sorry it isnt going ahead, why is it not going ahead?

how long you carrying on with it?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    sorry it isnt going ahead, why is it not going ahead?

how long you carrying on with it?
    he has cellulitis in his leg which needs to be gotten rid of first.

We're gonna carry on with it until the end of Wednesday as we would have done anyway, and see how we feel after that. We might stick to something similar for most days from now on as it does get the weight off (but maybe not be quite so anal about not being able to cook with fry light for example, and maybe have a bit of sauce (though not a lot) to make dishes less bland.
    Much as I hate to admit it (because I hate the diet), this diet is really working for the weight loss. He's dropped from 28 stone 10lbs to 27 stone 2lbs in six days!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    he has cellulitis in his leg which needs to be gotten rid of first.

We're gonna carry on with it until the end of Wednesday as we would have done anyway, and see how we feel after that. We might stick to something similar for most days from now on as it does get the weight off (but maybe not be quite so anal about not being able to cook with fry light for example, and maybe have a bit of sauce (though not a lot) to make dishes less bland.
    Much as I hate to admit it (because I hate the diet), this diet is really working for the weight loss. He's dropped from 28 stone 10lbs to 27 stone 2lbs in six days!
    wow, well done to him

could he not just continue the diet any way instead of getting the OP, then when he gets some weight off he could start working out maybe?
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tinktinktinkerbell)
    wow, well done to him

could he not just continue the diet any way instead of getting the OP, then when he gets some weight off he could start working out maybe?
    yeh that's what he's thinking of doing. he doesn't actually really want the op now after all that, he thinks he can lose it himself. maybe he can. I dunno, he's lost 6 stone in 14 months. I mean, he's had slip-ups, but he seems to be over them now. If he could do it without surgery that would be the safer option for him.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeh that's what he's thinking of doing. he doesn't actually really want the op now after all that, he thinks he can lose it himself. maybe he can. I dunno, he's lost 6 stone in 14 months. I mean, he's had slip-ups, but he seems to be over them now. If he could do it without surgery that would be the safer option for him.
    i wish him all the luck in the world and you too for your weight loss

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 26, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.