The Student Room Group

Maintenance loans in London

Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, i've looked online but can't seem to find anything useful. So I wondered if any of you knew from experience/generally just being more on the ball than me! :smile:

If I live within the M25 and study in London meaning I could potentially live at home and commute into London, but decide that I do not want to live at home (would be a nightmare, its an hour and a half almost from where I live and getting the last train home would ruin the experience for me personally), can I still apply for the 'studying outside of London and living away from home' maintenance loan?

It's Kings College London where I have an offer from, however since I live within the M25 the chance of getting halls is rather low, so i'm looking at other possibilities of renting somewhere more central than where I live.

JRGC
'studying outside of London and living away from home' maintenance loan?

You can get the studying in London and living away from home maintenance loan - which is higher than the outside London one :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
You can get the studying in London and living away from home maintenance loan - which is higher than the outside London one :wink:

That's what I meant, sorry! Think I was half dead yesterday; it was the first time I'd had to get up before 8am in 3 weeks :tongue:

That's good news, I was worried I'd have to live at home! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending