The Student Room Group

Guys don't seem to like nice girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by extroshy
That I've ever known...

It's so frustrating. I always see them be with the bitchy, shallow girls, and then when these girls take off with someone they think is better, the guys turn round and go on about how girls aren't nice and are shallow... but these are the same guys that ignore the girls that could be "girlfriend material", for whatever reason. I don't get it :confused:

Clearly, I have no luck with guys whatsoever. I even started to think if I was less easy going and polite I'd get more attention. Since university I got compliments about my looks (Which I never got before), but they still don't bother to engage with me :frown:

These bitches actually have the guts to initiate something with a guy. The "nice girls" don't.

^ There's your problem.
Reply 41
You can have confidence and still be nice, but I agree with Chavalis. I don't tend to approach girls as a nice guy. I don't think a nice girl would approach me.
I'd love a girl though like that
Reply 42
A guy wants a nice girl for a girlfriend, someone they're serious about. But a lot of young guys don't want a girlfriend that they're serious about. They want easy, regular sex. They know 'nice' girls come in a package and won't just sleep with them, they want a relationship - whereas they know they can get the skanks into bed without having to do much or make a commitment to them or even care about them. Nice girls are too much effort.
Original post by COD_is_a_fish
So that wasn't me you were talking about? :redface:

Nope. But if you want to believe it to have been, feel free. :smile:
Reply 44
That I've ever known...

It's so frustrating. I always see them be with the bitchy, shallow girls, and then when these girls take off with someone they think is better, the guys turn round and go on about how girls aren't nice and are shallow... but these are the same guys that ignore the girls that could be "girlfriend material", for whatever reason. I don't get it :confused:

Clearly, I have no luck with guys whatsoever. I even started to think if I was less easy going and polite I'd get more attention. Since university I got compliments about my looks (Which I never got before), but they still don't bother to engage with me :frown:

I like nice girls :smile:
Original post by Mr Advice
Nope. But if you want to believe it to have been, feel free. :smile:

Lol, I know... was just joking :tongue:
Lol, I know... was just joking :tongue:

Me too. I was joking.

We were flirting, though - that's true. :tongue:
There are basically different 'tiers' of confidence. Confident guys go out with confident girls. Lessers go out with lessers, and so on.

Do you know all these girls personally or are you being quick to judge them as 'shallow' because they're basically more sexually confident/not guilty for existing than you.
Me too. I was joking.

We were flirting, though - that's true. :tongue:

Just a little :wink:

Oh please, you're too kind! *slaps bum*
Just a little :wink:

Oh please, you're too kind! *slaps bum*

You're a guy!!!!!!
You're a guy!!!!!!

LOL I know :tongue:

I thought we had something here :redface:
LOL I know :tongue:

I thought we had something here :redface:

Now I know why they say love could be just around the corner.
Now I know why they say love could be just around the corner.

Yeh, it was love at first post :tongue:
Yeh, it was love at first post :tongue:

Lool. Man, flirting is sooo fun :tongue:
Lool. Man, flirting is sooo fun :tongue:

It is haha, I say we take it to the next level (without spamming on this thread!) :tongue:
Reply 55
That I've ever known...

Speaking for myself (a guy), I hate those girls and actively avoid them. all my friends that are girls are genuinely nice and my last girlfriend (before our tragic breakup :/) was the nicest person you'd ever meet. I guess the girls I tend to pick aren't what people classify as "girlfriend material" but that's because I want something genuine not fake... trust me! you'll see things work eventually but I know how you feel. I've had enough problems in the relationships area :/
It is haha, I say we take it to the next level (without spamming on this thread!) :tongue:

How do you mean? :colondollar:
How do you mean? :colondollar:

I mean.. we.. er.. you know... hah *getting sweaty* ... *scratches head* well, it's sorta.. I.. I.. think maybe... err.. *nervous laugh* well ok, let me ... try.

I think it's kinda time to move on from posts and... get serious, yep. :colondollar:
I mean.. we.. er.. you know... hah *getting sweaty* ... *scratches head* well, it's sorta.. I.. I.. think maybe... err.. *nervous laugh* well ok, let me ... try.

I think it's kinda time to move on from posts and... get serious, yep. :colondollar:

Welllll... *strokes hair*.... Wellll... *giggles*
Welllll... *strokes hair*.... Wellll... *giggles*

Guess I'm trying to what say *nervous giggle*... Sorry... I get my words.. muddled.. Yeh :colondollar:

What I'm trying to say is *gets down on one knee* Mr. Carlos John Peter Daniel Sarah Michael Jade Betty Susan Harry Kalotychos, will you PM with me? :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest