Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Try MaxiRAW for Free - 2 free samples

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironman92)
    I've just always struggled to put on weight, and when i eat my food seems to digest faster than most peoples, so I've always just assumed to have a fast metabolism.
    Eat a whole chicken a day, beast mode will engage and you will gian weight. Steal a live chicken if you have too, more masculine.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just tried my chocolate sample. Not nearly as nice as the choc orange IMO, but then the choc orange was really good.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikestraws)
    Eat a whole chicken a day, beast mode will engage and you will gian weight. Steal a live chicken if you have too, more masculine.
    I tend to eat Nandos every friday after the gym (ema covers the cost :P).

I just got my samples thanks. I don't own a shaker (yet). Is there any other way to mix it well? Like just putting the contents in a flask and just shaking it?
    • 81 followers

ReputationRep:
    I tend to eat Nandos every friday after the gym (ema covers the cost :P).

I just got my samples thanks. I don't own a shaker (yet). Is there any other way to mix it well? Like just putting the contents in a flask and just shaking it?
    They seem to mix pretty well. In a glass and give it a stir with a spoon would work fine I reckon.
    Shaking just does the job quicker.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just put mine in an empty water bottle to shake it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've done it in a glass with a fork/whisk

it'll mix pretty well but I find there are usually small bits still floating round, not a problem though.

Or use a blender, your momma probably has one
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    This morning i wasn't at home with my shaker so had a free sample in a measuring jug thing with a fork to stir it. Wasn't perfect but i couldn't be bothered to clean a blender.

Still mixed better than the myprotein one i had at lunchtime in my shaker though...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    ordered the 2 for 50 deal.

slightly disappointed that the resealable bags are hardly resealable. Dont seem to stick closed at all but maybe when Ive used some more they'll close better.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Received the samples prompty!

But the strawberry intensity was horrible. Tasted so plain and left a nasty after taste. Prefer the promaxstrawberry taste.

Can't hack taking intensity strawberry again.

What's the natural intensity taste of?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    Received the samples prompty!

But the strawberry intensity was horrible. Tasted so plain and left a nasty after taste. Prefer the promaxstrawberry taste.

Can't hack taking intensity strawberry again.

What's the natural intensity taste of?
    Felt exactly the same about the strawberry taste. Wasn't so unbearable that I couldn't finish it but still wasn't that nice.
    The chocolate one was great though, really liked that one.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Felt exactly the same about the strawberry taste. Wasn't so unbearable that I couldn't finish it but still wasn't that nice.
    The chocolate one was great though, really liked that one.
    I finished it, just about. It had this weird after taste, much prefer the stronger taste of promax strawberry which doesnt linger in the mouth after you drink it.

I dont eat chocolate at all, so cant have the choc one. Am thinking about the natural flavour, have you tried that? Might just stick with promax cos I cant see myself drinking the maxiraw strawberry ever again.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Meant to say on here I bit the bullet and bought myself 2 x choc orange WPC.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Recieved my 2 free samples. Got the Raspberry Ripple and the Strawberry Intensity. Arrived very promptly which was good. On opening the Raspberry Ripple the smell was good and i had high hopes it would replace my usual Chocolate Cookies flavour but alas the flavour didn't match the aroma. It was very watery and imo didn't mix well and didn't really taste of anything. I hoped the Strawberry Intensity would be better but i found it didn't mix very well either, was too watery and left an aftertaste which i didn't like.

Looks like i'll be sticking to my same old same old.

Thanks anyway and good luck with things.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    I finished it, just about. It had this weird after taste, much prefer the stronger taste of promax strawberry which doesnt linger in the mouth after you drink it.

I dont eat chocolate at all, so cant have the choc one. Am thinking about the natural flavour, have you tried that? Might just stick with promax cos I cant see myself drinking the maxiraw strawberry ever again.
    You may find the WPC Precision or the Protein Complex more to your taste. Both slightly thicker and much better tasting in my opinion.

Still light flavours which is intentional, that's why we advise just 150ml of liquid with it, you can make it as strong as you like and easy to take double servings without having drink a hefty shake after a workout.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the samples. I enjoyed the chocolate orange one, mixed it in with my porridge and it was delicious. Wasn't so much a fan of the Raspberry Ripple flavour but each to their own!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just realised I have a text from MaxiRaw saying my stuff will be delivered... well now-ish. It's too late for me to get home in time, and our doorbell came off at the weekend :teehee: If my housemates are all still in bed (v likely) will they take my protein away? :puppyeyes: Fingers crossed they just hide it round the back :p:

Edit: Aha! Massive box of protein was indeed there to greet me when I got back. Shame about the lack of free T-shirt, but I'm sure I'll survive.... Maybe they're out of stock :iiam:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cirsium)
    Just realised I have a text from MaxiRaw saying my stuff will be delivered... well now-ish. It's too late for me to get home in time, and our doorbell came off at the weekend :teehee: If my housemates are all still in bed (v likely) will they take my protein away? :puppyeyes: Fingers crossed they just hide it round the back :p:

Edit: Aha! Massive box of protein was indeed there to greet me when I got back. Shame about the lack of free T-shirt, but I'm sure I'll survive.... Maybe they're out of stock :iiam:
    you've gotta spend over £50, the deal was £50
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harryyy)
    WPC Precision- Chocolate.

Harry Peto
    47 Wood Lane,
    Highgate,
    London N6 5UD.
    you'll need to PM him
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    you've gotta spend over £50, the deal was £50
    Mmm got that now. This made me think otherwise though

(Original post by Pads)
    Can I just check that if we go for the 2 for £50 offer that we also get the first purchase with MaxiRaw of the shaker,scoops, t shirt and bag too?

Just tried the Raspberry ripple WPI precission and it seemed good for my first ever protein shake. Gonna try the Complex chocolate one and then try and decide which is the best for me.
    (Original post by MaxiRAW)
    Yes, if it's your first order with Maxiraw and it's over £50 you'll get the free T-shirt, shaker and multi-scoops.

We also do loyalty points with our Maxirewards scheme so you'll earn 5% of the order back for future orders, plus it's free delivery on everything.

Thanks.
    Terry.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cirsium)
    Mmm got that now. This made me think otherwise though
    PM me your address and t-shirt size and we'll send out to you.

This was my mistake as I said it was fine so we're happy to send you the free gifts. But we did mean to say on orders over £50.

Our apologies.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 12, 2014
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.