The Student Room Group
Reply 1
do work experience for say a week and then you have (unpaid) experience to get you a paid job! how about asking rspca, rspb or any other charities who always need help! good luck!
Reply 2
ramdom
i would like to get a job that involves animals but every where i have applied for say that i need experience but how can i get expierence if no one will give me a job:frown:

hi im new here just thought to say i did some un paid work at my nearest vets practice just helping out taking dogs for walks and assisting the vet with diffiicult pets. great fun i loved it also try colleges some do small animal care courses. :smile:
ramdom
i would like to get a job that involves animals but every where i have applied for say that i need experience but how can i get expierence if no one will give me a job:frown:

Voluntary work is the best way to go. Write to some of the places you're interested in and ask for some work experience.
Reply 4
Hi, i'm also intersted in getting a job with animals during my gap year, but i haven't seem to found one with fairly good pay? has anyone got any ideas?

Latest

Trending

Trending