Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Transformation Contest Chat Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    People entering and other interested members can use this thread to chat about the competition
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    not taking part but just wanted to say good luck to those that are, cant wait to see the transformations (and also what some of you actually look like!)
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good I'll post my pics tomorrow; are we having a vote for the winner?
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fab I'll get some pics taken tomorrow but I'm dreading it as feeling really self conscious at the moment.. I know underwear will be best though so I'm just going to stuff it and go for it. .
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've not been so determined to loose weight!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ill get my pics sorted tomorrow...dreading taking underwear pics...though at least it'll provide me with the motivation to improve on them for the end of the competition!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crocker710)
    Sounds good I'll post my pics tomorrow; are we having a vote for the winner?

I'd rather not, as we all know the amount of trolls etc on this forum. If someone has put 12 weeks of effort in, I think it should be judged properly. If it's a public vote, you can guarantee some people will just vote randomly.

We should be having a company sponsor / supply prizes - so they will be one of the judges. I was also thinking the fitness moderators as judges, and perhaps the TSR admins (if TSR offer up prizes).

I think it's fairer that way
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blahhh)
    Ill get my pics sorted tomorrow...dreading taking underwear pics...though at least it'll provide me with the motivation to improve on them for the end of the competition!
    Nothing to worry about I'm dreading mine! lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gutted I wasn't quoted. I'll try and get some pictures up in a few days.

Also, to ensure authenticity, maybe write username on the newspaper or something in the same vein..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    GAH so excited...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cowsforsale)
    Also, to ensure authenticity, maybe write username on the newspaper or something in the same vein..
    This.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    It says swimsuit, are we allowed one piece suits?
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not actually sure I have the balls to post these pictures. Have taken them, and honestly wouldn't want anyone who knows me to see them (and I know there are some on here who do know me/have me on Facebook etc). Sorry guys. Will be keeping up to date with you though (and there will be lots of clothed photos of me on the weight loss thread if anyone cares).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I'm not actually sure I have the balls to post these pictures. Have taken them, and honestly wouldn't want anyone who knows me to see them (and I know there are some on here who do know me/have me on Facebook etc). Sorry guys. Will be keeping up to date with you though (and there will be lots of clothed photos of me on the weight loss thread if anyone cares).
    You need to have taken them between the 2nd and 8th of Jan. With a newspaper showing one of those dates on.
    • 36 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GQ.)
    You need to have taken them between the 2nd and 8th of Jan. With a newspaper showing one of those dates on.
    Oh yeah I hadn't read that. Well I'm not going to look any better tomorrow.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eemooz)
    It says swimsuit, are we allowed one piece suits?
    It's not ideal; but if you aren't comfortable with less then it'll be okay.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is ever happy with their start pictures. You can always blank your face out, or I can post them for you without revealing your name (someone has already asked me to do this, will post as Anonymous 1).

You've got to be in it to win it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Come on now you know you want this! I can tell you now my pics are far less than flattering, but they will be up there! Blank for face out or send them to commandant. Don't miss out the this epic comp :cool:
    • 28 followers

ReputationRep:
    Coolios

There is however, a minor glitch for me...I'm going on a 'lads' holiday to Amsterdam for 3 days on the 9th, so that's not gonna help any muscle gain I'll try not to drink too much Heineken and hopefully it won't hinder me too much ;D
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Haha my start pictures are going to be awful too, at 5'8" ~180-185lbs (not weighed myself over christmas period), safe to say I have a fair bit to lose. Particularly the moobs.

I think once a couple of pictures are up people'll feel less conscious about posting. It's great motivation to make sure you actually stick to it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 5, 2012
New on TSR

Single, dating or in a relationship?

Chat about your life and loves in our Relationships forum!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.