Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Transformation Contest Chat Thread

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I'm not actually sure I have the balls to post these pictures. Have taken them, and honestly wouldn't want anyone who knows me to see them (and I know there are some on here who do know me/have me on Facebook etc). Sorry guys. Will be keeping up to date with you though (and there will be lots of clothed photos of me on the weight loss thread if anyone cares).
    Why not wait until a few people have posted their pictures, it may make you feel more comfortable when you see that the reason people are entering is to transform the body, so theyre not likely to be entirely happy with their bodies. I can tell you now as an athlete Im disgusted ith how much ive let myself go over christmas but i know this will give me a bit more motivation.
    If you decide your still not confident then fair enough.
    • 47 followers

ReputationRep:
    Righty, the rest of the christmas chocolate is in the bin, the booze down the sink... Images will be posted in a few hours when the paper shop opens
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, not entering but wanted to say Best of British to those competeing!! Its a great thing to push yourself and set goals and its natty that this community is here for support. Hope it doesnt get ugly! Be good and train healthy. I have been training to join the forces and if anyone need any tips feel free to message me or reply to this post.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Great idle

I'll edit them into the main thread in a little ; on my phone at the moment .

Good luck !
    • 98 followers

ReputationRep:
    Will take pictures after shower
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    OK here goes, might as well lead by example since I am fitness mod!

Starting stats: 165cm, 76.0kg. Aiming to lose fat.

Spoiler:
    Show

Apologies for the terrible photograpy skills. Hope the date pictures count!

Great stuff and good luck
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, need to steal the full length mirror from the hall to do this, not sure I want my housemates to find me in my underwear taking photos of myself lol.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I would love to do this as it would actually motivate me to go to the gym and bulk up but I'm going on a boozy skiing holiday from the 6th to the 14th and I don't want to cut out alcohol during term. :emo:
    • 98 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Hmm, I would love to do this as it would actually motivate me to go to the gym and bulk up but I'm going on a boozy skiing holiday from the 6th to the 14th and I don't want to cut out alcohol during term. :emo:
    That's what I'm trying to do this term :lol:
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm also going on a ski holiday in February. Not going to drink too much though as I had a bad experience with hungover skiing last year!
    You don't have to give up alcohol it just might hinder your chances of winning! Switch to "better" alternatives than beer like G&T and just try and cut down maybe?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    That's what I'm trying to do this term :lol:
    Well when you consider your numerous drunk texts to me, maybe that's not such a bad idea. :p:

(Original post by Becca)
    I'm also going on a ski holiday in February. Not going to drink too much though as I had a bad experience with hungover skiing last year!
    You don't have to give up alcohol it just might hinder your chances of winning! Switch to "better" alternatives than beer like G&T and just try and cut down maybe?
    Hmmm, that sounds like quite a good idea. Might have to do that!

Regarding skiing, I may just not drink a lot as I have a tendency of passing out and I'd rather not pass out in a cold, unknown area!
    • 98 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well when you consider your numerous drunk texts to me, maybe that's not such a bad idea. :p:

Hmmm, that sounds like quite a good idea. Might have to do that!

Regarding skiing, I may just not drink a lot as I have a tendency of passing out and I'd rather not pass out in a cold, unknown area!
    :unimpressed:

Just remember reading (or what we told you )
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLightyear)

This is the result of not training for a month and being too lazy to adjust your calorie intake to make up for it

Also, one thing I have learned from taking these pictures is that I apparently lean forward and to the left when I stand, should probably sort my posture out!

ah well, good luck everyone!
    I can't see any pics on your post!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Becca)
    I can't see any pics on your post!
    hmm, come up on my laptop :confused: but not when you quoted it! I'll have a look now!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trigger)
    First proper porker to post Looking to loose weight, have lost 1lb already but with the last few weeks being a bit fraught i haven't stuck to anything (or gained so thank God!) Really looking forward to this!

Could you take a picture of your laptop please to show the date
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sorry didn't see it
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    Could you take a picture of your laptop please to show the date
    I took a screen shot, can you not see it? Can you see any of my pics, its all gone a bit pair shaped :erm:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I took a screen shot, can you not see it? Can you see any of my pics, its all gone a bit pair shaped :erm:
    i think he means a picture of you with the date in the same picture, so that we know those pictures of you aren't a few months/years old
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Pete)
    i think he means a picture of you with the date in the same picture, so that we know those pictures of you aren't a few months/years old
    Oh! Er il do something in a bit
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh! Er il do something in a bit
    Don't worry its fine, I didn't see the picture at first

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 5, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.