Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Transformation Contest Chat Thread

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is there a post where all the 'after' photos are aggregated, along with results?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    It is over now. There has been talk about a summer one; you might come across some posts around the forum. Keep an eye out though as I'm sure a 'notice' will go up if/ when one starts to get organized
    Never mind, i'll just start a blog on my own.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    Is there a post where all the 'after' photos are aggregated, along with results?
    I think Commandant has added all the entered 'after' photos to the corresponding users in the OP of the photo thread, I don't think the results have been announced yet.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    currently in the process of being short-listed, shouldn't be too long.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excellent, thanks you two!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RawJoh1)
    No homo?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Entrants have been short-listed. Hopefully the winners will be posted up tonight, I shall create a new thread.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fab goal to have, there are plenty of events you can work your way up to bit at a time to really prove your progress You'll definitely get there if you keep up your motivation.

It is :love: I started when I was about 7 but I also took dance classes and they clashed so I had to choose - stupidly I chose the one that I knew my mother wanted me to do :hmpf: - So yeah, getting back into it would make my LIFE Plus I can already do some basic tumbles so it's not at all like starting from scratch.

I got on really well with the Dukan because it suited me; I previously ate WAY too many carbs; thought I couldn't feel 'full' without eating that many, subsequently over-ate to feel full... blah blah. I learnt a lot from it and my general eating habits are much better. It can be difficult at first, but once you know what you can do to make it not only acceptable, but enjoyable, you fall into the habits and it's really quite easy to stick to I was almost never hungry and also never felt that horrible bloating feeling. Let me know if you start it Or if you blog, invite me to it

Sorry for not getting back to this earlier. Also, congrats on coming first place! Now you definitely have to start your blog again. I'm starting one too, so you double-definitely have to do it.

I'll definitely invite you if I start the dukan. I want to, but I'm home for 3 weeks for Easter and I don't want to make it hard on my parents haha. So might start it in three weeks time! And I think you should definitely get back into gymnastics if that's what you really love.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dropit)
    Sorry for not getting back to this earlier. Also, congrats on coming first place! Now you definitely have to start your blog again. I'm starting one too, so you double-definitely have to do it.
    I'm definitely considering starting a blog too :p: although I'm notoriously bad at keeping them up - my original transformation blog stopped being updated after the first few weeks! :laugh: Might be good as something to focus on though
    Congrats by the way! Decided what you're getting yet?
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:

I'll definitely invite you if I start the dukan. I want to, but I'm home for 3 weeks for Easter and I don't want to make it hard on my parents haha. So might start it in three weeks time! And I think you should definitely get back into gymnastics if that's what you really love.
    Aww thanks - quite surprised :pinch:

Yeah I definitely am starting a new blog, post ski trip though :cool: So you can - and should - hold me to being back on blogging after next Saturday!

I'm so excited for getting back into gymnastics, gona buy a new leotard and stuff after the trip Have an awesome few weeks and so long as you don't go mad you'll be fine! The good luck with Dukan diet and I'll see you on the other side :awesome:

(Original post by Sockpirate)
    I'm definitely considering starting a blog too :p: although I'm notoriously bad at keeping them up - my original transformation blog stopped being updated after the first few weeks! :laugh: Might be good as something to focus on though
    Congrats Sockpirate!

I had you two and Sauce down as being winners. You all made huge changes. You getting back to blogging too?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sockpirate)
    Haha, you should! I'll hold you to it.

And congrats to you too. I have no idea what to get lmao. You?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha, you should! I'll hold you to it.

And congrats to you too. I have no idea what to get lmao. You?
    I'll let you know when I start it then I'm getting 2.5kg whey, caffeine, and a water bottle
    • 58 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks - quite surprised :pinch:

Yeah I definitely am starting a new blog, post ski trip though :cool: So you can - and should - hold me to being back on blogging after next Saturday!

I'm so excited for getting back into gymnastics, gona buy a new leotard and stuff after the trip Have an awesome few weeks and so long as you don't go mad you'll be fine! The good luck with Dukan diet and I'll see you on the other side :awesome:

Congrats Sockpirate!

I had you two and Sauce down as being winners. You all made huge changes. You getting back to blogging too?
    I was surprised Sauce wasn't in the final run-in, I must admit! Maybe next time, we could separate those who wish to lose weight and those who wish to gain muscle?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be fair there were around 5 girls who were very tight so it would have been a tough decision.

That's a good idea Qwenty, one we will need to consider for the next competition. The only trouble is where would you include guys (or girls) who are already lean but want to cut up more? Also, in the competition just gone; there were not many people who were aiming to gain muscle.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think there should be:

1) Best cut
    2) Best bulk
    3) Best overall

Or something like that. Maybe best overall can't win 1) or 2) or else only two winners.

Just sounds a bit more "fair" considering bulking is never going to be as good as cutting because 12 weeks cutting you can turn into a god. 12 weeks bulking you'll look about the same unless you jump on some tren, test and pop some dbol.
    • 58 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by commandant)
    To be fair there were around 5 girls who were very tight so it would have been a tough decision.

That's a good idea Qwenty, one we will need to consider for the next competition. The only trouble is where would you include guys (or girls) who are already lean but want to cut up more? Also, in the competition just gone; there were not many people who were aiming to gain muscle.
    That awkward 'Inbetweeners' award seems ever more relevant!

Perhaps?:

1. Weight Loss
    2. Cutting
    3. Bulking?

Similar to Mike XYZ said.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: April 5, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.