Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

xoxAngel_Kxox's Transformation Blog.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks xx
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Done a fair amount of exercise so far this week, diet has been fine, no slips at all, but the scales still say the same thing. No worries though, as I still have a couple more days before weigh in, so plenty of time to do more exercise and burn a bit more fat! .
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Eaten 2,000 cals today which is a fair spike for me! Not much by other people's standards, and certainly not much by my old standards. Still probably burned more than I ate, but it feels quite good to have enjoyed today. Will weigh in on Monday rather than tomorrow I think.. but knowing me I'll hop on in the morning. No self control scales wise .
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Had so much uni work recently that I've totally been neglecting my exercise. But Easter holidays in 2 weeks and I fully plan to make use of the time off to get some serious exercise done, because I want to "make an impact" when I get back to uni afterwards, haha. Should be able to lose at least half a stone in that time, don't have much further to go so I'm looking forward to it!
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lost another pound this week, making it 10lbs lost in the contest overall. I think I can tell fairly good differences in my own body, but I'll leave that for the judges to decide in a week or so!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    Lost another pound this week, making it 10lbs lost in the contest overall. I think I can tell fairly good differences in my own body, but I'll leave that for the judges to decide in a week or so!
    You've made awesome progress, well done :yep:

Do you always feel how you look? I flip so easily from feeling great to feeling like I've put a stone back on :stomp: Even though doing that in 2 days is near on impossible
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shorty.loves.angels)
    You've made awesome progress, well done :yep:

Do you always feel how you look? I flip so easily from feeling great to feeling like I've put a stone back on :stomp: Even though doing that in 2 days is near on impossible
    I have more days where I feel fat now than I ever did when I was at my biggest! I think it's just that we're more conscious about the way we look, and we look at all of our imperfections because of the fact that we know we're trying to change them. For example I have a lot of fat on my tummy and I'm REALLY self conscious about it because it's literally the last thing that needs to go.. and it never even bothered me before.

I remember one particular outfit I wore when I was my biggest, and I remember thinking that I looked truly amazing in it. Looking back at photos now, I realise I looked awful. I'm so glad I realised!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have more days where I feel fat now than I ever did when I was at my biggest! I think it's just that we're more conscious about the way we look, and we look at all of our imperfections because of the fact that we know we're trying to change them. For example I have a lot of fat on my tummy and I'm REALLY self conscious about it because it's literally the last thing that needs to go.. and it never even bothered me before.

I remember one particular outfit I wore when I was my biggest, and I remember thinking that I looked truly amazing in it. Looking back at photos now, I realise I looked awful. I'm so glad I realised!
    Ahh glad it's not just me

The most telling thing for me is photos. I remember in November, when I was fattest, I'd get ready to go out and then be like :rolleyes: I don't look THAT bad. Then the photos would be shared and I'd feel sick for a week Now... I stand in front of the mirror for hours trying my best to coach myself into going out looking how I do, but then when I see pics now I wonder what was worrying me.

In fact it was a photo that gave me the kick up the ass I needed to realise how bad I was. Sorry to hi-jack, just having one of those days Keep up the great work, you deserve every bit of progress you make.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahh glad it's not just me

The most telling thing for me is photos. I remember in November, when I was fattest, I'd get ready to go out and then be like :rolleyes: I don't look THAT bad. Then the photos would be shared and I'd feel sick for a week Now... I stand in front of the mirror for hours trying my best to coach myself into going out looking how I do, but then when I see pics now I wonder what was worrying me.

In fact it was a photo that gave me the kick up the ass I needed to realise how bad I was. Sorry to hi-jack, just having one of those days Keep up the great work, you deserve every bit of progress you make.
    It's horrible sometimes, I used to dread photos being uploaded as well. Even now I'll go out thinking I look really slim and then someone will catch me at an unflattering angle and it literally reduces me to tears! But I know I look a lot better now. In fact, I started this whole thing for health reasons, not for how I looked anyway, so I have to keep remembering that I have come so far and that my risk of stroke has more than halved ;-).
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just seen an "11" on the stones bit of the scales for the first time in A LONG TIME. I was 11 when I last saw that (I was always the same amount of stones as my age) so to be able to say I'm the weight of an 11 year old at the age of 21 is weird but wonderful at the same time.

Can't believe it's almost the end of the contest. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone's done, and am both nervous and exciting about looking at my entry photos again and comparing them.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just seen an "11" on the stones bit of the scales for the first time in A LONG TIME. I was 11 when I last saw that (I was always the same amount of stones as my age) so to be able to say I'm the weight of an 11 year old at the age of 21 is weird but wonderful at the same time.

Can't believe it's almost the end of the contest. I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone's done, and am both nervous and exciting about looking at my entry photos again and comparing them.
    Well done. Imo, the greatest feeling is when the scale finally hits a new number and you can say you're "x stone" instead of "x stone".
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Copying my final post from the start thread..

So, here we are! I was worried about how much of a difference there was going to be, and the first time I click to "post" these photos will be the first time I see them side by side so fingers crossed.

BEFORE:

Spoiler:
    Show

Front:

Back:

Side:

AFTER:

Spoiler:
    Show

Front:

Back:
    Really retarded post ha ha.

Side:

Proof of Date:

Total lost: 10lbs.

Direct Comparisons:

Spoiler:
    Show

• 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    you look amazing hun. What a difference! If you don't mind me saying so, your love handles have gone lol xx
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    So much to be proud of there hun!
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    you look amazing hun. What a difference! If you don't mind me saying so, your love handles have gone lol xx

So much to be proud of there hun!
    Thank you! I know Nat, I HATED those. Still have tiny little ones but nothing I'm majorly conscious of now .
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    Closing this thread now.. back to my proper blog now the contest's over :-).
Updated: March 29, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.