The Student Room Group

OCR A2 'Drama and Poetry pre-1800' 20th June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Oh my, I don't even remember what I wrote, but I did the hero/pity/liked Othello question, and the sin/punishment question for Paradise Lost/Dr Faustus :yep:

I just scribble down as much as I possibly can and hope to pick up marks along the way :K:
fml just realised I only used 1 critic in my Duchess of Malfi/Pardoner's Tale essay ?! so glad I only need a D in this exam!
Reply 522
Original post by Palv
Oh that's great thanks, I wonder if I could pull an A* but I'd be happy with an A. Isn't coursework 40% of A2?

I didn't do A2 but it was 40% of my AS (AQA.) If it is, then you'll hopefully get 76/80 UMS for the coursework. An A* requires 180/200 over the A2 modules so you'd need 104/120 in the exam for the A*. I'd allow for it to be moderated down a bit though so maybe 106 in the exam.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Did anyone recognise the Section B quote on the question about death? It's from one of T.S. Eliot's poems.
I don't know how I pulled an A* out of that but I'm not complaining :biggrin:
I got so scared looking at the grade boundaries for this exam, then I scrape an A by a few marks. So happy right now :smile:
wow, i was quite shocked by that, I was hoping to scrape an A, i got 116/120! :biggrin:
Reply 527
I got a B in this, which considering we all bombed in January and I got an E, massive improvement.
And it's more than I needed for Uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending