Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle accommodation thread 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 680
Original post by Lugasio
I have a single room in a six person flat at Central Link, looking for a swap to a different room at Central Link or someone starting Uni now just to take over the room.(Female residents only)

Hey, why do you want to change rooms? I have a ensuite small studio room, also female.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 681
Original post by treble__
Hey, why do you want to change rooms? I have a ensuite small studio room, also female.

I don't live there anymore, I wanted to change rooms because the noise level was high when I lived there because of flatmates and the two construction sites in the neighbourhood
Anyone else thinking of/having to rent privately? I might have to as I applied through Adjustment. Also, does anyone know which areas are nice to live in for students? :smile: I've never actually been to Newcastle so I'm taking a bit of a leap of faith here!
Original post by Dominique95
Anyone else thinking of/having to rent privately? I might have to as I applied through Adjustment. Also, does anyone know which areas are nice to live in for students? :smile: I've never actually been to Newcastle so I'm taking a bit of a leap of faith here!

Jesmond is 'the' student place, with Sandyford close behind but they're quite expensive. I've personally gone with Fenham as it's cheap, haha.
Hi, I have a place at Henderson Hall. Would anyone like to swap? I would like either Castle leazes, Windsor Terrace, Victoria Hall or Marris house? If you are interested in Henderson hall(cheap yearly fee) please contact me via text or call on 07527773845. Thanks
Original post by Dominique95

I think I will most likely be renting privately too as I applied through Adjustment. Have you received the email about the house hunting event on the 5/6 of September?
I would at the least love to swap from catered at Henderson Hall to Self Catered at Henderson hall if anyone's interested?
Reply 687
Can anyone help me find out which Postgrad accommodation is the nicest? i can't seem to make up my mind based on photos...something that wouldn't be too boring and far away from central town, but also have privacy when needed and clean...?
Hi guys
I'm not sure what accommodation to look at, newcastle will hopefully be my fist choice
I'm looking to have a good laugh and want the accommodation to be as sociable as possible and close to campus and nightlife
I don't really mind about how great the accommodation is as long as it isn't really bad
Any advise on the pros and cons of a few places for me to look at would be great
Cheers
Hi everyone
I'm not sure what accommodation to look at, newcastle will hopefully be my fist choice
I'm looking to have a good laugh and want the accommodation to be as sociable as possible and close to campus and nightlife
I don't really mind about how great the accommodation is as long as it isn't really bad
Any advise on the pros and cons of a few places for me to look at would be great
Cheers
Hi! I've got a conditional offer recently and I am thinking to make Newcastle my insurance choice. So can I apply for accommodation? And if not, what do I do if I won't get into my firm choice university?
Reply 691
Hi everyone,

I have a single room at Easton flats postgraduate accommodation in Jesmond. It takes 2 minutes to the jesmond metro, 5 minutes to the Robinson library and 7 minutes to the university by walking so quite good location. Would anyone like to take over my contract? For any further information you can contact me via PM.

Quick Reply

Latest