Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Warwick Firm/Insurers 2012!

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicashermer)
    Firmed Warwick for Theatre and Performance Studies! So excited Required AAA grades, everyone else on the course been asked for these or not?!?! It is higher than the initial requirements!
    I firmed for Theatre and Performance too My original offer said AAA but I got an email just after Christmas saying it was an error and now it's AAB. You could maybe email the admissions team just to check.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Maths and Physics.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Computer and Business studies. Waiting for accommodation applications to open! Probably going to go for Jack Martin
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beth36)
    I firmed for Theatre and Performance too My original offer said AAA but I got an email just after Christmas saying it was an error and now it's AAB. You could maybe email the admissions team just to check.
    ah ace i phoned them today when i saw your message but nope mine is definitely AAA! I do BTEC performing arts alongside three other alevel subjects and they don't like my btec thats why! Thanks though ! xx
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Says on their website there aren't application forms for accommodation yet - is this correct?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for French and Italian Studies! Aggghhh I'm so excited! What accommodation is everyone thinking of?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for History but have absolutely no idea about accommodation. Planning on aiming for the cheapest though unless anyone knows anything particularly terrible about the lower end halls?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpawnOfSanta)
    Firmed for History but have absolutely no idea about accommodation. Planning on aiming for the cheapest though unless anyone knows anything particularly terrible about the lower end halls?
    There's a really useful thread on this forum about accommodation which gives a summary of all the different places and pros and cons... there's also a table on the Warwick website if you want to narrow it down That's how I've been choosing anyways
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have firmed for biomedical chemistry, anyone else do any sort of biomedical science? and i cannot wait, lets just hope i get the grades
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I know I'm a bit late finding this thread but I've firmed Warwick for classical civilisation I think I may be the only one on this thread who has! If not let me know
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saintjules)
    I firmed too!!!
    im setting the record for slowest replu ever here haha! you on the fb group they created?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katyb94)
    Hi,
    I know I'm a bit late finding this thread but I've firmed Warwick for classical civilisation I think I may be the only one on this thread who has! If not let me know
    Warwick is my insurance offer for Classical Civilisation
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for Accounting and Finance!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sosotalk)
    Warwick is my insurance offer for Classical Civilisation
    Oh cool What's your firm??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tarantulasarus)
    Firmed for Accounting and Finance!
    gl! I just got my IB results, got in for A&F hope to see u there too
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Firmed for MORSE. Need 5's in AP Calculus BC, Macroeconomics, Microeconomics and Chemistry. Got my results and they're all 5 so I got innnn...I think.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else get a reading list? If yes, are you actually planning on reading/ buying the books before results day?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple1031)
    Did anyone else get a reading list? If yes, are you actually planning on reading/ buying the books before results day?
    Got a reading list. Did IB so I already know I am in, so will buy a few to begin with
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simoncino)
    Got a reading list. Did IB so I already know I am in, so will buy a few to begin with

Me too , havnt got a reading list yet tho but im sure it'll come. Which course are you doing?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tobyfcb)
    Me too , havnt got a reading list yet tho but im sure it'll come. Which course are you doing?
    PAIS, I'm looking forward to it so much! You? Do you know also when we find out about our accommodation? September right?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 9, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.