The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Firm/Insurers 2012!

Scroll to see replies

I am going to firm Warwick for Econ or put it as an insurance. I am still waiting on LSE. But I am pretty sure they'll reject me, so it'll be Warwick probably :biggrin: I don't know whether it has already been asked... but is anybody going to the Open Day on the 15th February? :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
Firming for computer and business studies! anyone going to computer science/management applicant days?
Reply 42
Original post by nightmare91
I am going to firm Warwick for Econ or put it as an insurance. I am still waiting on LSE. But I am pretty sure they'll reject me, so it'll be Warwick probably :biggrin: I don't know whether it has already been asked... but is anybody going to the Open Day on the 15th February? :smile:

Yup i am :biggrin:
I hope we would be allowed to check out some accomodation halls to :tongue:
Original post by Faridk
Yup i am :biggrin:

Oh great :biggrin: Yea I hope so to! Although they said something about not being able to show us the accomodation because it'll be in the middle of the term... But I still hope so! What subject have you got an offer for? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by nightmare91
Oh great :biggrin: Yea I hope so to! Although they said something about not being able to show us the accomodation because it'll be in the middle of the term... But I still hope so! What subject have you got an offer for? :smile:

Accounting and Finance, AAA offer!
You?
Reply 45
Shall be firming Warwick for mathematics (mmath) after being rejected by Cambridge (joining the club eh?) :smile:
Really looking forward to it tbf as I don't see it as second best at all, I think it'll be brilliant!
Also I still haven't done the faculty open day things yet - unorganised - :frown:
Reply 46
Don't forget to join the Warwick 2012 applicants group on Facebook:biggrin:.... don't know if I've already said this recently SORRY if I have
Reply 47
Original post by Faridk

They'll most likely show you the 'better' ones. Either JM or AV are favourites. You may get Bluebell if you're lucky or Rootes if they're struggling :h:
Original post by Faridk
Accounting and Finance, AAA offer!
You?

I got an offer for straight Economics :smile:
Reply 49
Hello :biggrin: Don't know if I have already asked this before but.... Is anybody going to Warwick's open day on the 8th February????
Just firmed Warwick for Physics! :smile:
and I'm another Cambridge reject ha
Reply 51
I'm going to be firming Warwick for the MMath course! Can't wait :smile: although still have to battle the STEP paper to get in.

EDIT: I'm also a member of the Cambridge reject club :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 52
Even though it's quite early, have you guys looked at the different halls on campus? Which ones do you prefer?
Reply 53
Original post by TheJ0ker
I'm going to be firming Warwick for the MMath course! Can't wait :smile: although still have to battle the STEP paper to get in.

EDIT: I'm also a member of the Cambridge reject club :biggrin:

Exactly the same here, what college you apply for?
Reply 54
Original post by Jeddy
Exactly the same here, what college you apply for?

Churchill, I think it was just the interview that I failed on, it went so badly.
Reply 55
Original post by TheJ0ker
Churchill, I think it was just the interview that I failed on, it went so badly.

Catz here, good luck on step :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by Jeddy
Catz here, good luck on step :smile:

Yeah you too :biggrin:
Reply 57
Original post by Jimmy`
Firmed Warwick for Chemistry. (Nottingham is my insurance). Rejected by Oxford post-interview if it makes anybody feel better.
AAB including Chemistry & Maths.

Good choice :yep:
Reply 58
Original post by squareroot1764
Just firmed Warwick for Physics! :smile:
and I'm another Cambridge reject ha

Is Warwick one of the best Uni in UK for Physics ?? Compared with Manchester or UCL, can someone advise please ?. I have offered from these 3, still not sure which one to firm ??
Original post by Francium
I have interviews with Yale and Brown and I want to tell them "I'm sorry but even if you offer me a place, I will reject it for the University of Warwick". Turning down other universities like a boss :colone: :cool:

Interviews for US universities mean nothing. You'll sound like a prick for wasting your interviewer's time (which is usually in his 20s) and I doubt you have the balls to pull that off.

Quick Reply

Latest